Who's your 2017 draft dream target ??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's your 2017 draft dream target ???

Dream....

Foster
Hooker

2nd Round dream get....

Dion Dawkins

Beyond obvious defensive players ... one offensive player I really love is WR Mack Hollins from UNC. He's 6'4" and will probably run about 4.4 40. He'll be at the combine and I'm excited to see him perform. He would be a lock top 2 round pick if he hadn't missed most of last season with an injury. Guy is a hard worker and has a great attitude. IMO Miami loses Stills and Hollins would be a great fit for Miami

Foster by far. I'd take him with a top 5 pick. Garrett is probably the only player in the draft I'd take over him if I'm the Dolphins.

an awful lot of foster love on this forum...all 225 lbs and a torn shoulder labrum of him

Jabril peppers I saw him live against Ohio state and kid is gonna be a great player. He reminds me of Shaq Thompson.

an awful lot of foster love on this forum...all 225 lbs and a torn shoulder labrum of him

That shoulder surgery is probably the only way we might see him @ 22. As for the weight, he dropped 20lbs before the '16 season. I don't think it would be a stretch to have him put 10-15 back on.

Judging by how Gase chooses his staff I don't think he has enough clout to get arguably the best defensive coach in the NFL to come to Miami.

Actually, I believe Gase got the man he wanted as his DC.

Without doubt, my very doubtful dream player would be Ruben Foster.

Malik hooker. Reshad and Malik would be the best safety tandem we've ever had. Or we could move reshad to a "moneybacker" position and have two rangy safeties.

That shoulder surgery is probably the only way we might see him @ 22. As for the weight, he dropped 20lbs before the '16 season. I don't think it would be a stretch to have him put 10

I'd agree but I also think that he's gonna scrape some of that athlete in the process...how much probably would be more in line with his 2015 tape

Back
Top Bottom