Why are we so impatient? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why are we so impatient?

Yea that's fine and all but we have the pieces in place since we hired Flores and no one should expect instant success regardless of the teams history.

The Dolphins are trending up and that is what fans should look at not instant Super Bowl victories 2 years into a rebuild.
I don't disagree, but by the same token, don't act like everyone here are a bunch of infantile "now now now" jerks either.

I like Flo, and think he and Grier are totally on the right track, but don't tell me be patient after the parade of incompetence I have put up with, my fandom never wavering.

I have earned the right to bitch about things that i disagree with, and that irritate me. I earned that by paying my dues with idiots like "Queesy", morons like Gase, and pretenders like Cameron.

I have sat by and watched asinine moves, like the Suh signing. I have seen this team pay good $ for guys like that mentally unbalanced LB from Pittsburgh. I sat, dumbfounded, as we MOVED UP to draft..... wait for it....... Dion Jordan.

No my friend, my patience has worn very thin with my beloved Dolphins. If Tua doesn't have his $hit together by the end of next year, I'll no longer have patience with him either.

Love Flo, but if we aren't a strong playoff team by the end of his contract, he and Grier need to pack their belongings and hit the road too.

"Patience" he says..............

(End rant)

Last edited:
Why are we so impatient?

Here's some stats from a QB in his 3rd year in the NFL - tell me who it is:

11 starts - 2,108 yards - 192 per game - 57.58 Comp. % - just 5.9 YPC - 11 TD - 15 INT

HINT: The team that originally drafter this player simply let him go after his rookie contract ended - not even a trade. That team, by the way, has not only failed to win a SB... they haven't even made it to the show SINCE THIS PLAYER WAS LET GO (again, for nothing).

Again, just asking why we're being so impatient. Especially in light of how much better Tua should get without Gailey at OC (just think of Baker Mayfield in Cleveland and how much better he is this year playing within an offensive system that actually works for/with him).

Anyway, curious to see who figures out who the MYSTERY QB is.

This is a group consisting of people who ID'd Gesicki, Wilkins, Flowers, Davis, DVP, and X as busts after their 1st 3 games in Miami and you wonder why people are impatient?

For me its the eye test only based on this season and lack of arm
I did not watch Tua in college except for Nat Champ game against Lawrence so I have not much reference to Tua
I should check out some YT but have not yet

I don't disagree, but by the same token, don't act like everyone here are a bunch of infantile "now now now" jerks either.

I like Flo, and thing he and Grier are totally on the right track, but don't tell me be patient after the parade of incompetence I have put up with, my fandom never wavering.

I have earned the right to bitch about things that i disagree with, and that irritate me. I earned that by paying my dues with idiots like "Queesy", morons like Gase, and pretenders like Cameron.

I have sat by and watched asinine moves, like the Suh signing. I have seen this team pay good $ for guys like that mentally unballenced LB from Pittsburgh. I sat, dumbfounded, as we MOVED UP to draft..... wait for it....... Dion Jordan.

No my friend, my patience has worn very thin with my beloved Dolphins. If Tua doesn't have his $hit together by the end of next year, I'll no longer have patience with him either.

Love Flo, but if we aren't a strong playoff team by the end of his contract, he and Grier need to pack their belongings and hit the road too.

"Patience" he says..............

(End rant)
Don't be patient I don't care but your impatience does little to help a team.

I've been a fan since the day Don Shula was hired and have learned venting here or somewhere else does nothing to help the team win.

I can only speak for myself...Tua doesn’t pass the eye test for me.

I hope I’m wrong, I pushed for Herbert on here last year for the very reasons I still lack faith in him.
I understand. Josh Allen didn't look like anything special to me after his first year:

GS 12 - YARDS 2,074 - YPG 172.8 - COMP 52.8 - Y/A 6.5 - TD 10 - INT 12

This year (year 3):

GS 16 - YARDS 4,544 - YPG 284 - COMP 69.2 - Y/A 7.9 - TD 37 - INT 10

Again, I ask... WHY ARE WE SO IMPATIENT?!?

You can see this pattern with almost all of the QBs of today except Mahomes... who, intelligently, sat his 1st year and, also, inherited an offensive with great players already around him.

Capture11.PNGCapture22.PNG

Two reasons why Dolphins fans should be impatient....

Don't be patient I don't care but your impatience does little to help a team.

I've been a fan since the day Don Shula was hired and have learned venting here or somewhere else does nothing to help the team win.
Neither does someone's patience.

It's a matter of perspective, I suppose. The forum wouldn't be very intersting if it were just a echo chamber, with no differing opinions to consider.

Neither does someone's patience.

It's a matter of perspective, I suppose. The forum wouldn't be very intersting if it were just a echo chamber, with no differing opinions to consider.
Oh I get your frustration and understand it. I wanted playoffs this year after our good start and was disappointed in how the year ended but hope for the future is what I have.

I can only speak for myself...Tua doesn’t pass the eye test for me.

I hope I’m wrong, I pushed for Herbert on here last year for the very reasons I still lack faith in him.
I am in your camp. I wanted Herbert but now am rooting for Tua

Back
Top Bottom