Why are we still linked to Watson? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why are we still linked to Watson?

Talking about putting Watson on the Commisioners Exempt List now.....How all you Watson nut lickers feeling now?

To keep it somewhat Dolphins relevant, could you imagine the meltdown here if we did trade the farm for him after the season ended?

What would the net loss be on that? When potential legal/conduct issues surface after a trade

The notion that Buzbee was just in this for the money was always absurd, just like all the claims that he’s nothing but an ambulance chaser. The dude has a net worth of 750M or so. He’s very, very good at what he does, and he’s much, much richer than Deshaun Watson is.

I think that we can safely add Watson to the list of Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Jimmy Savile, and Jeffrey Epstein

His career may be over.

Is this a weird thought, but does anyone think Watson wanting out of Houston had anything to do with all of this? I'm not sure how it ties together but I wonder if in his mind he thought he could get out of Dodge before it all exploded?

Is this a weird thought, but does anyone think Watson wanting out of Houston had anything to do with all of this? I'm not sure how it ties together but I wonder if in his mind he thought he could get out of Dodge before it all exploded?
That isn't a farfetched thought...

What I find really strange in all of this is how many different massage therapists Watson visited. We have 21 cases, 18 therapists sticking up for him. That's 39, then there are probably a bunch in the middle that haven't reported. And we are talking about just women here. I know he's a pro athlete so therapy is a requirement but why wouldn't you stick with one or two therapists you trust ? Is he specifically asking for women here ? If so that's a little bit suspect.

While my view is you are innocent until proven guilty, I never wanted the Dolphins to trade for Watson before all these lawsuits were filed. So with his legal troubles and the fact the NFL is also conducting an investigation of Watson. I don’t expect any team to have an interest in trading for Watson at this time.
Exactly.

What I find really strange in all of this is how many different massage therapists Watson visited. We have 21 cases, 18 therapists sticking up for him. That's 39, then there are probably a bunch in the middle that haven't reported. And we are talking about just women here. I know he's a pro athlete so therapy is a requirement but why wouldn't you stick with one or two therapists you trust ? Is he specifically asking for women here ? If so that's a little bit suspect.
I'm curious about this. How many more are not speaking up? Did he have any male massage therapists? If he just "called a service", then I'm sure they would have send males as well.

I'm curious about this. How many more are not speaking up? Did he have any male massage therapists? If he just "called a service", then I'm sure they would have send males as well.
This is an issue a lot of people over look. He really had to go out of his way to make sure they were all women. If the allegations that he flew them in from out of state are true, it looks even worse

This about sums up this sordid situation including the discrediting of Watson's defenders

View attachment 73366
I think I will just wait to see if he's convicted before I decide without any due process whatsoever if he's guilty.

I have no ties to Watson or any of his accusers, and I am not supporting or defending either side.

I do have direct and very personal links to defending our Constitution and the Rights we are given as US Citizens.

I think I will just wait to see if he's convicted before I decide without any due process whatsoever if he's guilty.

I have no ties to Watson or any of his accusers, and I am not supporting or defending either side.

I do have direct and very personal links to defending our Constitution and the Rights we are given as US Citizens.
Thank you for doing so

I agree with the innocent until proven guilty but the NFL doesn't. I remember Big Ben getting a four game suspension based on an accusation and the lady later dropped the charges. I am also looking at this from a GM and Head Coach perspective. Would you be willing to trade for him, paying full price, saying "He's innocent until proven guilty"? Of course not.

Back
Top Bottom