Why didn't the Dolphins wait to announce Tua was starting until next week? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why didn't the Dolphins wait to announce Tua was starting until next week?

Atila

Atila.com
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Is that a dumb question?

Wouldn't it be advantageous to not announce that Tua is starting until closer to our actual game to give the Rams less time to game plan for him?

Fitz let the world know before any other players on the team knew......that would not have remained news from the Rams.

also:

Tua camp leaked it
Where did this knowledge come from, it sounds like a bunch of horseshit to me. Considering all the speculation is that it came from the Fitzpatrick camp. How about you enlightness us with your source considering you didn't say anything else and stated it like a fact.

Who knew a QB change in Miami would be such a big deal? It's funny listening to Omar Kelly and he's talking about how Miami should be careful because Fitz was on fire and playing great. He's only been great in 2 games this year: Jaguars and 49ers. I swear media/fans acting like we just benched MVP season Marino for John Beck.

Omar is hedging his bets and playing like he wasn't banging the drum for Tua. He and Armando are the absolute worst, as all they do is stir up **** for clicks.

I listened to the Dolphins In Depth podcast for the first time the other day, and let's just say never again. I don't mind Adam, but Armando is such a douchebag and he carries himself as such 24/7. Can't stand him.

Omar > Mando

And that says a lot.

Back
Top Bottom