Why Do "fans" Read Only? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Do "fans" Read Only?

obxsnowboarderp said:
I know your point

I am one of the those people....I just love to read all the things. I am actually a newer fan...always been one but have finally been gettin into watchin football and playin it a little more.

Every once in a while I'll give my opinion and post but most of the time its pretty entertain listentin to what most of the people on here say....there is some funny people on here haha.

But, by no means are we "Readers" Un-Patriotic

No problem, good to get an answer from a reader. Thanks.

Also, NEVER, EVER mentioned anyone being Un-Patriotic.

wazzy said:
Nice and I don't think he understands that not everyone on this site is American!

Damn! Read the freakin thread. I never questioned nationality, patriotism, or anything of the kind.

I asked why readers don't post, nothing more, nothing less.

WharfRat said:
each time you go into a thread, it adds to the "viewed" total.

So.... by going back into the thread to read it again, you just became one of those people you're calling out.

I'd rather see a thread with 5 well thought out posts, than one with 500 "yeah that" or "me too" posts... substance over quantity any day of the week.

I can see that my point is off in the wind. I give up.

SouthBeach1 said:
Trek,

I joined this forum two days ago and put up a few threads as well as some posts to check it out.

I noticed that out of about 1,000 readers, there were about 50 posters. I decided to try to propmt some readers to join in the fun, which was the reason for the two completely diverse topics.

I was looking for a response from the "silent majority" as opposed to yourself and others and could not, IN MY WILDEST DREAMS, imagine anyone taking offense at wishing our armed forces a Happy 4th because this is a football forum.

I am in touch via e-mail with some Phin Phans in Iraq and know that they do read this forum. I thought it would be good for them, as well as who knows how many others they would show it to, for well wishes to be sent.

If you and/or others were offended and looking for some type of apology, I can assure you that none will be forthcoming.

Good for you southbeach1. You have one new friend behind you.

I'm a little late in posting this but May God bless our troops and the U.S. Miltary!

Back
Top Bottom