Why Do I Feel Like The Dolphins Are Going To Win Monday Night? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Do I Feel Like The Dolphins Are Going To Win Monday Night?

DZimmer000

BJJ Black Belt
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
For some reason, I have a strange feeling The Dolphins pull an upset Monday night.

I seriously think that maybe the Patriots are going to underestimate us.

Am I just Crazy?

It's start of the season optimism. I have it a little bit too, but my brain keeps telling me not to get my hopes up.

Because when people stop analyzing everything the team does and just realize that we are fans and what our team does is out of our control, you and your brain make a compromise that it doesn't make any sense to "not root" or "go against" the team that you love. You should feel good, its part of being a fan, and the Fins have the ability to win this game on Monday.

I want Vontae to get another pick off Brady I hope we come out and show everyone we are forreal

There is no doubt in my mind...we will beat the patriots Monday night and begin our rise to the top of the AFC east!!!!

Let's go Phins!!!

If we win it wont be because the patriots underestimate us. their coaching staff is too good for that and their team is full of veterans with something to prove. IF we win and thats a big if, it'll be because we play mistake free football and we keep brady in check. Both of these things are possible because we're familar with them, but it's going to be a battle.

I have a feeling Nolan is going to bring the heat. First game of the season against a division rival on Monday Night Football. All offseason to prepare for this game...

Wake is going up against the rookie Nate Solder.

Get your popcorn ready boys!

You're not crazy...it's gas. Lay on your left side and you should be fine.

I have the same feeling. The gasy part at least. As for the Dolphins, we can win. And we will win. It's a huge chance to finally shut up the national media. Can't wait. Or we'll get our butts kicked. But I got a feeling we're going to pull it off.

Back
Top Bottom