Why Do I Feel Like The Dolphins Are Going To Win Monday Night? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Do I Feel Like The Dolphins Are Going To Win Monday Night?

Honestly, weren't we beating them on MNF in our first game against them last year before our special teams collapsed on us?? Our defense is better than that game, our offense should be better than that game, so why are people so worried? And they had Moss instead of Ocho! Barring another special teams meltdown, how are we that much worse than last years MNF matchup?

My favorite thing about that game is my buddy (a Pats fan) texting me in the 2nd qtr saying "Who the F*** is Wake?!?!?!" He was pissed because Wake was in Brady's face throughout the first half! Why is everybody so afraid???

because we have nolan as our d cord

The pats aren't the 72 fins. They can be beaten. It's simple to beat the pats hit brady early and often. Bradys a great qb but he doesnt do any good with guys in his face.

open your eyes Pats fan, brady does not do too well against miami, your secondary outside of McCourty is swiss cheese. Henne will pass for 300 yards and Miami will pick off Brady at least once which will be enough. Miami wins

I do like the playcalling alot better this season. Maybe that will make a differance.

Back
Top Bottom