Why do people call him an offensive Genius? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do people call him an offensive Genius?

Was waiting for you to chime in
ron swanson frown GIF
Ok..... Is anything I said not true? Why does the truth hurt so many people?

They also called McVay and Shanahan offensive geniuses... and McDaniel, like LeFleur are branches of that tree.
So what you're saying is, that it's a crap shoot. Going by the dolphins choices in the past, I'll error on the side of caution before I annoint him a genius

Mostly because I had to remove myself from this place for more than a few years. I am/was a rabid dolphins fan. I had tickets for years and my dad had tickets when they were in the orange bowl. That said i got TOO worked up over the years to the point I thought i was having a heart attack after the bills game in december 2016. The fins are not worth dying for.

So yes, I am a bit negative. that said there are TOO many people acting like a guy who got zero other interviews is our savior.
Who cares? I'm not really excited about this hire, but who are you to **** on other people's excitment?

Rogue McDaniel

Rogues rely on skill, stealth, and their foes’ vulnerabilities to get the upper hand in any situation. They have a knack for finding the solution to just about any problem, demonstrating a resourcefulness and versatility that is the cornerstone of any successful adventuring party.

Ok I’m done nerding out
I'd prefer something like a necromancer where he brings this franchise back from the dead.

McDaniel has always been part of a collaborative environment. I think it will be important to have other smart coaches around they can bump their ideas off one another. I see that as the best possible setup to thrive here. i.e. these assistant hires will be huge

Who cares? I'm not really excited about this hire, but who are you to **** on other people's excitment?
It's called a message board. People give their opinions. Sometimes, those opinions are different than yours or other posters. Ask me if i care if my opinion upsets someone on here. I doubt that other poster cares either

Because it's more likely someone hurt you and you come online spreading toxicity to feel better.
Me saying I don't like the hire and explaining why I don't like the hire, also while pointing our facts, means someone hurt me? What's more likely, is that you're too delicate, to handle it when someone has a different opinion than you.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's called a message board. People give their opinions. Sometimes, those opinions are different than yours or other posters. Ask me if i care if my opinion upsets someone on here. I doubt that other poster cares either
But you can tell the difference between someone sharing their opinion vs someone hating that other's opinions are different. You obviously care because you crave the negative attention.

I wont be down on the hire. We needed a HC and we are lucky people forgive A LOT OF STUFF for money (Flores aside) and someone took the job. I understand people want to believe we will get it right this time.

That said Who declared this man an offensive genius and why? He has been an OC for 1 year. How is that enough time to say hes the next bill walsh?
Dude, it's no secret that his running schemes are paramount. I think the offense will be much improved. What we don't know is if he can run a full football operation. I'm willing to be hopeful.

All the likes got reset to zero about 4 or 5 years ago when we changed software although the post count did not.

Someone with lots of posts and just a few likes probably hasn't posted much since then
I remember this happening, and was thinking the same.

Me saying I don't like the hire and explaining why I don't like the hire, also while pointing our facts, means someone hurt me? What's more likely, is that you're too delicate, to handle it when someone has a different opinion than you.
Why don't you two get a room

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see the point you're trying to make. One instance of one guy having high hopes for another guy and it didn't pan out. I don't see what that has to do with McDaniel.

Don't trust labels. They mean wildly different things to different people. Look at specifics of what people did and did not do..

But you can tell the difference between someone sharing their opinion vs someone hating that other's opinions are different. You obviously care because you crave the negative attention.
Are you kidding me? All I do is get attacked on here because of my opinion. If you don't were aqua and orange colored glasses in here and think everything is great and every move the team makes is phenomenal, you get attacked. FYI, me and the other posters who think like me have been right more than we've been wrong. While the cheerleaders on here just keep taking L's

Back
Top Bottom