Why do so many of you think Miami wears teal? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do so many of you think Miami wears teal?

Aqua And Coral

Thank you and goodbye.
You realize coral is a pastel color right?

Also to those that think our colors need to be gray because a dolphin is gray, get over it. This is a football team, not a real animal. I don't understand how you can like the team if you don't like our current, or past, colors.

And I will use Skape's source as well for the color coral

Also to those that think our colors need to be gray because a dolphin is gray, get over it. This is a football team, not a real animal. I don't understand how you can like the team if you don't like our current, or past, colors.
You agree though, if a dolphin played football he would be required to wear a helmet, right?

If I remember correctly, the color of the Dolphins Jerseys during the '70s were lighter and more green than the Marino one on an earlier post, but not as green as the Bush jersey. It was aqua. The Marino jersey is not. Aqua has some green. I can't see green in the Marino jersey.

And I will use Skape's source as well for the color coral
You're jumping to conclusions!

I love our colors and logo, but it'll be 20frickin13..........

You already see the players wearing gray spandex shirts under their jerseys. Why not incorporate it? In fact, just substitute it for the navy blue, because I'm sure you know it was not in our original colors.

How about that?

You're jumping to conclusions!

I love our colors and logo, but it'll be 20frickin13..........

You already see the players wearing gray spandex shirts under their jerseys. Why not incorporate it? In fact, just substitute it for the navy blue, because I'm sure you know it was not in our original colors.

How about that?
I'm not opposed to some greyscale coloring. I just think grey should be more for trim than a primary color.

I personally HATE the navy blue. Grey or silver is a neutral color that can be added without sacrificing too much of the
original character of the uniform. Navy blue completely changes the complexion of the uniform.

If we're going to go grey, I don't see why we don't go silver though.

I'm not opposed to some greyscale coloring. I just think grey should be more for trim than a primary color.

I personally HATE the navy blue. Grey or silver is a neutral color that can be added without sacrificing too much of the
original character of the uniform. Navy blue completely changes the complexion of the uniform.

If we're going to go grey, I don't see why we don't go silver though.
To be honest, I would go with gray simply because I think the gray facemasks look sweet.

Dolphins20197220DR20300139920Rep20FS-1.jpg

So we don't have to talk about this ever again:

KMaFp-1.png

And if you want to be technical about it, here is the official graphics color, and the official textile color (which is indeed a TEAL green.)

HfZSr-1.png

MZqfu-1.png

All images thanks to Colorwerx.

And if you want to be technical about it, here is the official graphics color, and the official textile color (which is indeed a TEAL green.)

So according to this the Fins call it Aqua and always have, but the official color graphic is based on a "Teal Green" but that's just as of today. That doesn't mean they didn't change the actual color graphic sometime over the past years but continue to call it Aqua.

I don't understand how you can like the team if you don't like our current, or past, colors.

I like the team due to the team's history , players, and coaches... I sure as s#*t don't like the team due to the color Teal / Aqua

We need to introduce more dark blue in our uniforms. The teal/aqua is a bit sissified.
I feel this way, too. Or darker aqua/teal. Like how the Eagles went from Kelly Green to Midnight Green - just looks menacing with a darker color. But I realize it's South Florida, and dark colors don't play nice with high heat and humidity.

The colors of the Miami Dolphins are: Aqua, Coral, Navy, and White. Teal was worn by the Florida Marlins.

Because aqua and coral is even more unmanly than teal and orange. :lol:

PS -- I'm sorry, but I just couldn't help my Bills fan self from escaping the leash and peeing on your uniform thread!!! :type:

Back
Top Bottom