Why do so many of you think Miami wears teal? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do so many of you think Miami wears teal?

Because aqua and coral is even more unmanly than teal and orange. :lol:

PS -- I'm sorry, but I just couldn't help my Bills fan self from escaping the leash and peeing on your uniform thread!!! :type:

;) Let's not even get started on what is wrong with the Buffalo Bills. First off, the team is named after Buffalo Bill Cody, who had no connection to the city of Buffalo, NY. On top of that, your logo should be of a Soldier or hunter not a Buffalo.

You realize that if I point at something that's red, and I call it white....It's not white. It's red.

The problem with that argument is the stark contrast in colors. Aqua and teal are not that far apart. I've seen definitions that say the two are interchangeable.

PS -- I'm sorry, but I just couldn't help my Bills fan self from escaping the leash and peeing on your uniform thread!!! :type:

That's okay. Your team only went 0 for the 70s against a team that wears unmanly colors.

It's ok that it bothers you, just always keep in mind that they are right and you are wrong. The dolphins can say we wear aqua all they want but it doesn't change the fact that we wear teal, any more than if the jets came out and said they wear purple. It's not an OPINION that we now wear teal, it's a simple FACT. Not trying to be a jerk, just helping out when I can.

Negetive ghost-rider. I am right, you are wrong. Have a nice day.

Coral lol.

It's ****ing orange.

Good grief.

You dudes will argue about anything.

If it's high noon on a Tuesday afternoon and I tell you that the sun is shining, I think most of you would go outside and check first.

Negetive ghost-rider. I am right, you are wrong. Have a nice day.

That settles it...

clear.gif

;) Let's not even get started on what is wrong with the Buffalo Bills. First off, the team is named after Buffalo Bill Cody, who had no connection to the city of Buffalo, NY. On top of that, your logo should be of a Soldier or hunter not a Buffalo.

Actually that is a picture of the average women in Buffalo they just happen to bare a striking resemblance to the larger four legged mammal you can find grazing a Colorado hillside. I think it is the body hair!

On another note I see my comment in the Ross talks about changing the uniform and stadium thread started this gem. Roflmao the op got all indignant about real vs aqua on there as well. Who gives a **** those pants are borderline pastel and look like the belong on a cheerleader or a Easter display at Macy's.

Football is a collision sport modern day gladiators dump the teal, aqua, sea foam, or whatever you want to call it and modernize

Actually that is a picture of the average women in Buffalo they just happen to bare a striking resemblance to the larger four legged mammal you can find grazing a Colorado hillside. I think it is the body hair!

On another note I see my comment in the Ross talks about changing the uniform and stadium thread started this gem. Roflmao the op got all indignant about real vs aqua on there as well. Who gives a **** those pants are borderline pastel and look like the belong on a cheerleader or a Easter display at Macy's.

Football is a collision sport modern day gladiators dump the teal, aqua, sea foam, or whatever you want to call it and modernize

does it make you feel all warm and tingly inside? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I'd really like to see a return to aqua. I think it looks awesome and reps Florida and Miami perfectly.

I think we wear teal/blue because of the color of the sea, on past days we had the color of the atlantic ocean, now we wear the color of the caribean sea!!!!!! But I see your point, Lions are not grey and blue, Eagles aren't green, Broncos are not Orange and Blue, Bills are not Red and Dark Blue........

So according to this the Fins call it Aqua and always have, but the official color graphic is based on a "Teal Green" but that's just as of today. That doesn't mean they didn't change the actual color graphic sometime over the past years but continue to call it Aqua.

I like the team due to the team's history , players, and coaches... I sure as s#*t don't like the team due to the color Teal / Aqua

No, the official graphics color is Pantone 323C. Which is Aqua or Teal or whatever you want to call it. But it's Pantone 323C.

The JERSEY color, however, is TEAL green. Pantone 19-4922 TCX Teal Green.

Colors are cataloged to avoid silly arguments like this.

The Bills should just rub $#!t all over their jerseys. That's what their color should be. $#!tty color.

Back
Top Bottom