Why does everyone feel they need to start a new thread... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does everyone feel they need to start a new thread...

13marino13

I have no clue what I'm doing...
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
on their opinion of Tua/Watson and the situation? There are more than enough threads already, pick one and put your comment there. Nothing is new that deserves its own thread. They all inevitably start or end up discussing the same EXACT thing and it's littering up the board. PLEASE STOP!

Announcing Bill Murray GIF

Everyday on FinHeaven.

They think if they start enough "get rid of Tua Threads" the Dolphins might listen.

Do mods/admins have the ability to limit threads/review threads before posting?

I definitely understand y'all have a lot already to deal with but just curious if this forum offers that feature.

on their opinion of Tua/Watson and the situation? There are more than enough threads already, pick one and put your comment there. Nothing is new that deserves its own thread. They all inevitably start or end up discussing the same EXACT thing and it's littering up the board. PLEASE STOP!
1635351367913.png

Do mods/admins have the ability to limit threads/review threads before posting?

I definitely understand y'all have a lot already to deal with but just curious if this forum offers that feature.

Not at this time but we are working on it.

We can however merge any similar threads and that is what we do.

The Watson story is the obsession of the Tua haters. Its like the annoying Hemmeroid that just won't go away, no matter how hard you scratch your azz.

Ya but that's the teams fault, not the fans.

Its the dominant topic surrounding this franchise right now and it does appear inevitable that a trade will happen.

They can't go back to Tua now and tell him he's their guy, even if most of us think he is.

It's not just Grier and Flores who could sink on this decision, this could make or break Ross as the owner. I think if the city turns on him he will high tail out of there and sell the team.

Back
Top Bottom