Why does everyone feel they need to start a new thread... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does everyone feel they need to start a new thread...

on their opinion of Tua/Watson and the situation? There are more than enough threads already, pick one and put your comment there. Nothing is new that deserves its own thread. They all inevitably start or end up discussing the same EXACT thing and it's littering up the board. PLEASE STOP!
FR! Every new thread is either about how good Tua is going to be or how they sorry they feel for Tua.

At the end of the day the NFL a business and whatever happens to him will be a business decision. Those that are able to evaluate him better than an any of us will decide his faith on the team and we should all be okay with that. Tua has talent so he’ll continue getting opportunities like most first rounders do. If he’s any good then he’ll be okay and there’s no need to feel sorry for him.

Hey MODS, you should create a flag alert for those who create new threads when there is already another thread that should have been used. Kind of like the swearing one. lol Multiple attempts to start new thread on same subjects that other threads have should and will result in suspension. Imagine the clean up message boards we'd have? :)

on their opinion of Tua/Watson and the situation? There are more than enough threads already, pick one and put your comment there. Nothing is new that deserves its own thread. They all inevitably start or end up discussing the same EXACT thing and it's littering up the board. PLEASE STOP!
Wait ... did you just start a thread to tell us to stop starting threads? Why do I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone ..... ummmmmm ...... you're not Rod Serling by any chance are you? ................................... Does anyone else see those gargoyles on the wings of this plane?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Hey MODS, you should create a flag alert for those who create new threads when there is already another thread that should have been used. Kind of like the swearing one. lol Multiple attempts to start new thread on same subjects that other threads have should and will result in suspension. Imagine the clean up message boards we'd have? :)

One guys that was doing that can no longer post here so there are consequences already in place

I just started another Tua thread that just got merged with another Tua thread. Can I be an admin or moderator now?

Here's my thought... and I won't start a new thread just to put it out there...

The media keep adding fuel to this Tua/Watson "situation" with their breaking news stories from confidential sources, and the fans on both sides scurry to the internet so they can voice their latest outrage or words of encouragement. I really HATE the fact that many sports writers make up stories just to get their article read. They take opinions, assumptions, rumors, and guesses and offer them up as fact (from unnamed sources, of course!).

I could understand it if these (so-called) "journalists" added the disclaimer that their article is not proven to be 100% true; let them print their opinions in an opinion column. However, these people are leading their readers to believe that what they publish is real news and the absolute truth, and that's wrong! I personally feel that there should be consequences for the media for printing rumors and assumptions and calling them the truth.

Yet here you are starting a thread about people starting threads

I didn’t even create a double thread and there are police at my door and a helicopter circling over my house - and strange incoming phone calls could you just delete my poll that went to the locker at noon so I can breathe

And I promise I will never create a post again

I didn’t even create a double thread and there are police at my door and a helicopter circling over my house - and strange incoming phone calls could you just delete my poll that went to the locker at noon so I can breathe

And I promise I will never create a post again

Is the helicopter black? Are T L Jones & The Fresh Prince on board?

If not, you s/b okay.

Wait ... did you just start a thread to tell us to stop starting threads? Why do I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone ..... ummmmmm ...... you're not Rod Serling by any chance are you? ................................... Does anyone else see those gargoyles on the wings of this plane?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Not STARTING threads, duplicating thread subjects, endlessly and needlessly. I'm at the point I'm going to merge the entire main into one thread if everyone is having trouble navigating to one of the current Tua/Watson threads. If one of them farts, some posters feel it's worthy and start a new thread. There are currently other happenings going on with the team that many posters find interesting and worthy of discussion. It's FinHeaven, not Tua/Watson Heaven...

More than half the threads here shouldn’t have been started. Most are repetitive.

But members are either lazy and don’t want to take a couple minutes to check if a topical thread exists or, more likely, believe their thoughts are so important that they shouldn’t be buried on page 4 of an existing thread.

Both reasons are probably true, actually.

More than half the threads here shouldn’t have been started. Most are repetitive.

But members are either lazy and don’t want to take a couple minutes to check if a topical thread exists or, more likely, believe their thoughts are so important that they shouldn’t be buried on page 4 of an existing thread.

Both reasons are probably true, actually.
As soon as you reply to a thread, no matter the position or page it immediately goes to the top of the board. But your assumption is probably correct...

Back
Top Bottom