Why does everyone feel they need to start a new thread... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does everyone feel they need to start a new thread...

Because there are a slew of new posters here, some trolls, some middle schoolers and the others are good posters. I belong to another board not fins related, music. Anyway, you have to have 500 posts before you can start a thread. Guess what???? Eliminates these dolts just wanting to start useless threads because they need the attention.
Please start that here, PLEASE!!!

If you have an original thought then start a thread, it’s that simple.

More than half the threads here shouldn’t have been started. Most are repetitive.

But members are either lazy and don’t want to take a couple minutes to check if a topical thread exists or, more likely, believe their thoughts are so important that they shouldn’t be buried on page 4 of an existing thread.

Both reasons are probably true, actually.
No, I believe they lack love, so they look for attention by starting a thread and then they jerk themselves by all the responses and likes they get

Seems reasonable to me. Here's to @13marino13 for keeping all us hooligans under control in the game day threads. That has got to be a thankless, frustrating job, especially on the bad days of which there have been a few lately. All the more it's a job that has to be done while trying to enjoy the fins game (which is a tough proposition as it is) Thanks for all you do good sir!

on their opinion of Tua/Watson and the situation? There are more than enough threads already, pick one and put your comment there. Nothing is new that deserves its own thread. They all inevitably start or end up discussing the same EXACT thing and it's littering up the board. PLEASE STOP!
The problem is that most everyone is used to Twitter where they can just send a thought out to the interwebs.

Not a fan of the Mega Thread but if is causing issues technically then it is what it is.

Personally I like new threads even if is on the same subject. Everyone's opinion matters and bringing a slightly different perspective to the same subject is the way I beleive posters are trying to explore the issue. There are good posts and bad post bad threads and good ones. If a thread is good people will engage respectfully and the Thread will bring insight. As long as the Thread is not offensive why over police it on this Subject which is going to resolve itself anyway. The whole Tua Watson thing will dissolve itself after Nov 2nd if a trade is not made, but if the trade is made it will be a generational change in the history of the Dolphins and for that reason I believe it should discuss to the fullest.

Maybe there should be an exempt list for this Subject.

Seems reasonable to me. Here's to @13marino13 for keeping all us hooligans under control in the game day threads. That has got to be a thankless, frustrating job, especially on the bad days of which there have been a few lately. All the more it's a job that has to be done while trying to enjoy the fins game (which is a tough proposition as it is) Thanks for all you do good sir!
Thanks, Brother, I appreciate that. I barely get to actually watch the games anymore, it's much better when they're winning though. Still enjoy hanging out with the guys, most weekends. Check back with me on Monday... :wnkr:

images

Oh, man! I'd forgotten all about those would-be Windows 98 SPAM pop-ups! 😄

Not a fan of the Mega Thread but if is causing issues technically then it is what it is.

Personally I like new threads even if is on the same subject. Everyone's opinion matters and bringing a slightly different perspective to the same subject is the way I beleive posters are trying to explore the issue. There are good posts and bad post bad threads and good ones. If a thread is good people will engage respectfully and the Thread will bring insight. As long as the Thread is not offensive why over police it on this Subject which is going to resolve itself anyway. The whole Tua Watson thing will dissolve itself after Nov 2nd if a trade is not made, but if the trade is made it will be a generational change in the history of the Dolphins and for that reason I believe it should discuss to the fullest.

Maybe there should be an exempt list for this Subject.

Except you can express that opinion in the one thread. It doesn’t require it’s own thread that hogs up that 1st page.

As soon as you reply to a thread, no matter the position or page it immediately goes to the top of the board. But your assumption is probably correct...

I never noticed that. Thanks for the heads up.

Perhaps I changed display settings or something long ago. Because I don’t seem to experience the same.

Where is the lounch and do you need a subscription to post there?

No subscription needed, just a sense of humor...

Back
Top Bottom