Why does everyone feel they need to start a new thread... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does everyone feel they need to start a new thread...

Everyone on finheaven loves the dolphins . It’s just out of anger I believe. the team is being runned by idiots or ppl that don’t care. We are a legit laughing stock and we all hate it because don shula built something special that the south Fl community has always been proud of.

Ya but that's the teams fault, not the fans.

Its the dominant topic surrounding this franchise right now and it does appear inevitable that a trade will happen.

They can't go back to Tua now and tell him he's their guy, even if most of us think he is.

It's not just Grier and Flores who could sink on this decision, this could make or break Ross as the owner. I think if the city turns on him he will high tail out of there and sell the team.
Appear being the operative words. And I do agree about it being the teams fault. But there is also enough of stuff out there, refuting the compensation story and agreed upon trade parameters, to give us fans peace of mind, a trade is not imminent.

I guess fans will have varying degrees of opinions, hopes and fantasies about a Watson trade, no matter what.

I can tell you with confidence, a Watson trade won't happen on Tuesday. Too much legalities surround the situation for anything to happen in 2021.

Everyone on finheaven loves the dolphins . It’s just out of anger I believe. the team is being runned by idiots or ppl that don’t care. We are a legit laughing stock and we all hate it because don shula built something special that the south Fl community has always been proud of.
I agree. Even us fans, who live outside of Florida loves this team and realize its ownership ruining the reputation.

Not as bad as the guys who come out of the game day thread to post a new thread about something in the game. Creating new threads should be locked during games. Also, there should be a trade forum so all trade ideas are moved out of the mains. It would clean it up a lot.

Ya but that's the teams fault, not the fans.

Its the dominant topic surrounding this franchise right now and it does appear inevitable that a trade will happen.

They can't go back to Tua now and tell him he's their guy, even if most of us think he is.

It's not just Grier and Flores who could sink on this decision, this could make or break Ross as the owner. I think if the city turns on him he will high tail out of there and sell the team.
If Flores has been telling him the truth that the Watson rumors are all crap which he has by saying Tua is our QB they can roll with Tua . I agree not dealing with it in the media is dumb but thats what some teams do

I havnt started a new thread. Do I get a prize?
Well Done Money GIF by Slotomania Official

I like new threads to after a while a long thread becomes people arguing over time. New threads reset the arguments and may lead to a different direction. Can we have a vote or poll on it?

I like new threads to after a while a long thread becomes people arguing over time. New threads reset the arguments and may lead to a different direction. Can we have a vote or poll on it?
You'll have to start a new thread for that...
JK, don't start a new one...

Back
Top Bottom