Why does everyone feel they need to start a new thread... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does everyone feel they need to start a new thread...

Not STARTING threads, duplicating thread subjects, endlessly and needlessly. I'm at the point I'm going to merge the entire main into one thread if everyone is having trouble navigating to one of the current Tua/Watson threads. If one of them farts, some posters feel it's worthy and start a new thread. There are currently other happenings going on with the team that many posters find interesting and worthy of discussion. It's FinHeaven, not Tua/Watson Heaven...
....... I knew I smelled something ..... OK, who was eating eggs?!?!?!!?!?

Hey, the merged have rights too!!!!!! .... or something. ...................... Soooooooooo, none of you see those gargoyles on the wing then? .................................... Alllllllllllll rightie, guess I'll have a shot of Jack and a Zanex please stewardess. Nope ... I'm fine. How much for the sleep mask?

To moderators....we are just relieving stress. Do you know how hard its been a dolphan for the last 25 years or more from feely to tannehill.

I love this site.

NEW Tua/Watson threads. Read the post. I can't help you any more than that if you .don't understand...
I understand what you are saying and you are correct. I am also tired of seeing all those posts.But you must see the irony in what you are saying even though it needed to be said. Its all good

Call them off Fish I am armed
mark wahlberg shooter GIF

Yet here you are starting a thread about people starting threads
This is forum. We organize topics in threads.

All Watson trade news related to Dolphins organized in ONE thread so that they are easily found and that the Dolphins threads does not get buried.

@13marino13 needed to point this out as it’s getting out of hand with new Watson threads. Having the Dolphins threads being buried with a non-Dolphin player rumors is counterproductive.

All Watson threads will once again being merged into a mega thread. As long as it sticks to football it will stay in the main. If politics and race baiting becomes and issue again it will find its way to the depths of the locker.

TLDR; FinHeaven is a Dolphin site. We do not need 50 threads discussing rumors about a Texans player.

Hey 13, I thought that it was all about the likes and clicks on internet forums. This is how FishFan got into trouble, buying said "products" from a Blue Orycteropus afer, disguised as a Human.

The Ever Grateful For The Freedom Of Information Act VIPER

RMFAO!! Spot on Brother!

Back
Top Bottom