Why does everyone feel they need to start a new thread... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does everyone feel they need to start a new thread...

My neighbor told me he was 90% sure we were going to trade for Watson and Holmes.

on their opinion of Tua/Watson and the situation? There are more than enough threads already, pick one and put your comment there. Nothing is new that deserves its own thread. They all inevitably start or end up discussing the same EXACT thing and it's littering up the board. PLEASE STOP!
Well said and thank you. The mods on here already have to put up with enough BS moderating these forums as it is, the posters on here can at least not spam this forum with unnecessary threads that have already been discussed to death. Some of the posters need to get it in their heads that they aren't unique and their views are so special(I'm not saying I'm for rampant censorship but damn enough with the repetitive beating a dead horse thread topics already)

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hope this helps. I rarely come to the site anymore bc it's not even enjoyable anymore. It's literally impossible to have a logical adult conversation.

oh oh oh oh oh, I KNOW!

cause yall ****ers wont set a thread start or message limit on it, so everyone that can get as many fingers up their assholes as they have post contributed to can click "new thread"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom