Why I think we have a really good chance at winning the superbowl next year!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why I think we have a really good chance at winning the superbowl next year!!!!!

How far will we go next year?

• Wont even make the playoffs

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • The wildcard Round

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • The Divisonal Round

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • The AFC Championship

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • 2005 SuperBowl Champions

Votes: 20 26.0%

• Total voters
I hear Dennis Northcutt wants a lot more money then what he is worth.... he is nothing more then a slot reciever.

As for Playoffs, I doubt you guys make it unless you upgrade the quarterback position.

I find it extremely hard to believe that of the ones having voted, the majority thinks we're gonna win the SB next year!!

Well i find it extremely hard to believe that the ones who voted think that we wont even make the playoffs next year.

I think we will have a better shot at winning the superbowl than not making the playoffs.

I made my prediction on the way things ARE not on what I hope to things will be. Granted, if the O is truly fixed and the D maintians somewhat, then perhaps. Until then, I'll make predictions on how things are, not how I'd like them to be. But remember, we still heave Wannstedt and nE to contend with.

Pats fan here.

I watch you guys and it is the same every year. You are going to bring in some random QB, say that this is the year, and then you guys are going to start off hot and then random injuries will occur, Wanny will blow a couple games, and some part of your team will underachieve as usual.

Good luck guys. But as long as Wanny is coach here, you guys wight as well just get ready for the 2005 draft.

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
Pats fan here.

I watch you guys and it is the same every year. You are going to bring in some random QB, say that this is the year, and then you guys are going to start off hot and then random injuries will occur, Wanny will blow a couple games, and some part of your team will underachieve as usual.

Good luck guys. But as long as Wanny is coach here, you guys wight as well just get ready for the 2005 draft.

Thankyou!

That's what i've been trying to tell'em !! :lol:

Originally posted by dolfan34
Well i find it extremely hard to believe that the ones who voted think that we wont even make the playoffs next year.

I think we will have a better shot at winning the superbowl than not making the playoffs.

We haven't made the playoffs the last two years, so yes, it is more likely that we miss the playoffs than go to the Super Bowl.

We are going to have a tough time finding a new QB who can start right away. No rookie can start right away. Brunell will probably go to Washington, and besides Brunell, there are really no QBs on the market who are an upgrade. Ramsey would be one, but I don't see a trade happening. I have defended Fiedler for a long time, but we need to make upgrades at QB (as well as the OL), and it is going to be very hard to make all the necessary upgrades in free agency.

Re: Re: Indi had over 45 minutes TOP....

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Where do you get this 45 minutes stuff from?? Indy had the ball for a little over 37 min. Granted, it's not alot of time just looking at the clock but it's alot in a game situation.

Take alook at the "drive chart" link, in the game info. You will see that TOP for their drives. Just add them up...

LINK

EDITED- SORRY, got some mix up on the times= 37 minutes actually.. MY BAD...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm anxious to see what the offense looks like this year with Wanny not being the authority on personnel. I'm also anxious to see what Joe Collier's methodology (claims he wants to attack weaknesses as opposed to straight gameplanning) will bring.

We are not going to even make the playoffs next year.. Next year will lead to a steep decline and I think we will hit rebuild mode over the next couple of years..

Back
Top Bottom