WHY IS CHRIS cLEMONS ON THIS TEAM??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHY IS CHRIS cLEMONS ON THIS TEAM???

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
This guy is the only weakness on this defense. The guy can't cover and can't tackle.
Holy shisssshhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'd be worse off without him, as bad as you may think that is.

Come on man... He's made some tackles and just got us a 1st down.... Probably 2 of his tackles saved td or big yardage... Some of us fans should look at game as a whole not just one play

great plan. Lets cut him in the middle of the season. That would really benefit us.

He played a GREAT game. I don't know what you were watching. If anything, reshad had the terrible day. Invisible on the field today. And gave up the huge pass at the start of the game.

He played a GREAT game. I don't know what you were watching. If anything, reshad had the terrible day. Invisible on the field today. And gave up the huge pass at the start of the game.

You mustve missed when Clemons ran into Jones on that deep ball.

I didn't.

This guy is the only weakness on this defense. The guy can't cover and can't tackle.
Holy shisssshhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are confusing Chris Clemons with Nolan Carroll. Just check how many times Carroll got beat today. Clemons on the other side played a good game and had a few stops for negative yards.

id have to disagree i think Clemons is a solid tackler made a few really nice tackles today on a huge RB SJAX i think some of it is the soft coverage playcalling by the DC

On another note... Sean smith is a beast. Played very well against the small, speedy receivers.

Back
Top Bottom