WHY IS CHRIS cLEMONS ON THIS TEAM??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHY IS CHRIS cLEMONS ON THIS TEAM???

Gotcha. The post was not directed at you, just posters in general. You have been around for a few years. IYO, has this forum gotten better or worse?

IDK if I can say it’s gotten better or worse TBO. It’s changed though. There have always been threads like these but I don’t remember the number of them ever being higher. I think it’s great that folks are passionate about the team. I also love that people come here to post their opinions and thoughts.

I just would like to see people take some time to cool off if they are a bit upset. Take a few deep breaths (it’s not the end of the world) and or let some time pass before posting. If you are going to start a new thread start it with something of substance.

Looking at this thread its obvious the OP was very upset at the time and wanted to vent his/her frustration. I would urge people to take these sorts of vent to the Forum Chat. It’s a great place to get it off your chest as it happens. It also helps to keep the forum uncluttered and easy to follow.

there's another thing to this also...there's no doubt we could do worse than chris clemons as a starting safety but we haven't exactly faced a lot of teams yet that are running many vertical routes with multiple wrs testing our vertical coverage and responsibility...and i'll be surprised if that doesn't come soon and clemons shows for a lot of the wrong reasons when it does...i just don't trust him when it comes to vertical coverage and i would absolutely be finding ways to get after him as much as possible that way going forward whenever possible

the only thing we've really seen thus far is vertical attempts with single wrs threatening the safeties off pa...i see a real tendency to jump the underneath intermediate stuff with clemons

Im sorry but I just had to bump this thread after the game Chriss had.

Reshad jones is the one that has to go. He is terrible in coverage.

Stop trolling.. Geesh

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Im sorry but I just had to bump this thread after the game Chriss had.
He had a pick against the Rams as well... He is becoming a playmaker!

Back
Top Bottom