Why is everybody slobbering over Cromartie? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is everybody slobbering over Cromartie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ufmike22 said:
How do you school me at my own sport? Just because you emerse studying the hip movement of college male athletes doesn't mean you know what you are talking about. How many times has a guy graded out really high and been an absolute work out warrior and not done squat in the NFL? You can over analyze a guy to death and suddenly you are seeing the next Dan Marino or Jerry RIce. Do I really have to even list these:

Tony Mandarich, Ryan Leaf, Peter Warrick, Trev Alberts, Kijana Carter. They were all top picks...but they stunk... but they could run and jump and lift heavy things really well.

The basis of my post is how can you be so certain that Cromartie is a top three talent when hasn't been on the field in over a year or played much elite level football to begin with? And your answer: He's 6'2, weighs 200 pounds (WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!) and has the most prototypical and perfect form a corner can possibly have (according to Boomer, a Seminoles fan)

Are you still talking?? How many times do I have to tell you that you need to come back to me with something worthwhile to say? Until that point, your input is as fruitless as it is worthless.

"or played much elite level football".......he plays for Florida State not the University of Times Square. Last time I looked, they were playing football at a pretty high level.

Don't take my word for it, do some R-E-S-E-A-R-C-H......tough for someone like you I know, but find out what people are saying.

Actually I analyse people just they way they should be. My record speaks for itself.

Alright, it appears this thread was made just to slam Boomer. Personal attacks will get you nowhere here. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom