Why is Ireland part of interviewing Fisher? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is Ireland part of interviewing Fisher?

When people throw around terms like "overrated" or "idiot" it implies that they think they can do a better job.

Seriously, you have NO clue what goes on behind the scenes, so don't pretend that you do. You wouldn't have the slightest inkling of what Ross is like as an owner or boss, nor what kind of person Ireland is.

Quit trying to be know it alls and discuss what actually matters. Pretty easy to point the finger when: you are sitting behind a computer screen, think that your mindset of football related ideas means jack ****, and/or hate your job/life so you need to bash someone else's profession or pedigree.

Stop.

If you are referring to my post LOL. Jump to offbase conclusions much?

I don't want a coach who is in charge of everything. Dozens of studies show the best long-term decisions made are those with multiple viewpoints and dissenting views being brought in and discussed. That means, scientifically speaking, our best chance of being a successful franchise comes from having multiple people giving input into every decision, evenly. Having one decision maker considering the opinion of those below him doesn't count either, that's still a single decision maker. If Fisher is unwilling to be part of a community of decision makers, but would rather be the sole decision maker, we should want no part of him...

When people throw around terms like "overrated" or "idiot" it implies that they think they can do a better job.

Seriously, you have NO clue what goes on behind the scenes, so don't pretend that you do. You wouldn't have the slightest inkling of what Ross is like as an owner or boss, nor what kind of person Ireland is.

Quit trying to be know it alls and discuss what actually matters. Pretty easy to point the finger when: you are sitting behind a computer screen, think that your mindset of football related ideas means jack ****, and/or hate your job/life so you need to bash someone else's profession or pedigree.

Stop.

Sorry Mrs. Ireland. I'm sure it won't happen again.

Stop.

the only time they can be smart and tough is through computer screens. they are annoying but funny. "this guy sucks" LMAO thats my favorite . atheletes who would probably run circles around them in any facet of life and they "suck" hahaha.

Reason why I ask this: Last time we heard about Ireland interviewing somebody, he asked Dez Bryant if his mother was a prostitute. But that's what I love about you: your attention to details.

I personally think that Marc Colombo was someone that Sparano wanted and told Ireland to get(or asked) Obviously his pass blocking skills were a problem but I think Spa wanted him b/c he thought he was a good run blocker. Reason why I bring this up is I think Ireland and Spa worked together in spite of the way Ireland & Ross back stabbed him on the Harbaugh quest. Now why we ddidn't draft a QB in 11 and why we trade up to get Daniel Thomas when we could have traded up to get DeMarco Murray or even Ryan Mallet. AAARGH!

Why is Ireland part of interviewing Fisher ?

I think it's because he is an all-pro brown-noser and spin doctor

"Why is Ireland part of interviewing Fisher? "

Because he is not going anywhere, and he will be the "player personnel general manager, moil, and head putz anal ist", for next year and the foreseeable future, it is the way of the Ross. All bow to the Ross, stand and drink in his turpitude. Goooooo FINs?

The Ever Doubting VIPER

According to LaCanfora, Ireland was not involved.

Sorry, Ben Volin misreported... I am following his Twitter account. Ireland was involved.

Back
Top Bottom