Why is it??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section126 said:
I am not offering any "help".

I asked a question and made an observation....no need to get smug.

No need for you to be antagonistic.

WharfRat said:
first of all... read phinphanphrommi's post above...absorb it. One thing to be sure of, I agree with everything he said, as does the entire staff.

second of all... moderators shouldn't be allowed to enter a debate? why? because they sometimes don't take your side? C'mon man, that's absurd. Moderators and Admins are a part of the conversations in EVERY forum on this site. If we don't agree with the Dolphins signing TO, the we have every right to express our opinions in the Dolphins forums... same holds true with the Poli forum.

third ... again... I'm niehter "active conservative" nor "active liberal", and I'm in there quite a bit.... I rather resent the "libs" who want to label me as a "con", and the "cons" that want to label me as a "lib", simply because I don't agree with everything they believe in. Rather short-sighted, if you ask me.

Does this make you a Libcon??:njphins:

inFINSible said:
No need for you to be antagonistic.

Yeah. I gotcha. Sorry bout that. I just thought I was getting smacked down for no reason.

I apologize. You guys are good mods.

:cuddle:

Section126 said:
Yeah. I gotcha. Sorry bout that. I just thought I was getting smacked down for no reason.

I apologize. You guys are good mods.

:cuddle:
Thanks man, we appreciate your response. :D

Section126 said:
Wait a minute....I just realized something (because I thought it was too ridiculous to be true)....

Did this guy report me and wanted me banned because of the post of mine he quoted?

Is this what went on here?

Is this a joke?

No, i didn't report you, nor did i suggest you be banned... I was questioning consistency in the wake of my 24-hour suspension. ...

For that, i've been given a sufficient explanation. ... However, now that it's been spelled out for me, that we can't fight fire with fire and must report it, you can rest assured i'll be speaking up concerning your future jabs.

PressCoverage said:
No, i didn't report you, nor did i suggest you be banned... I was questioning consistency in the wake of my 24-hour suspension. ...

For that, i've been given a sufficient explanation. ... However, now that it's been spelled out for me, that we can't fight fire with fire and must report it, you can rest assured i'll be speaking up concerning your future jabs.

As I will of yours. Better clean up your act. You got the whole POFO telling you to tone it down and you post this on here?

Gonna be interesting to see if you can make one post without calling all of those that disagree with you idiots, morons, Nazi's or your favorite...."ignorant".

PressCoverage said:

Now why on earth did you feel the need to dig this back up?

Because he suggested in the PoFo i attempted to have him banned.... So I found this quote above, a post I missed back then, or I'd have enthusiastically addressed it at the time...

Anyhow, the exchange was hijacking another thread there, and I brought it back here.

For the record, this thread here was not created here by me back then, it was spliced from another thread and moved to this forum by a moderator.

Section126 said:
As I will of yours. Better clean up your act. You got the whole POFO telling you to tone it down and you post this on here?

Gonna be interesting to see if you can make one post without calling all of those that disagree with you idiots, morons, Nazi's or your favorite...."ignorant".

Again, show me where I called anyone in particular who posts on here "idiot, moron or nazi" ... It never happened... Search away, if you like... Use the advance search... You won't wind a single instance of any of those words attributed to posters here by me... Celebrities? Members of the Bush administration? Perhaps... But no personal attacks from me to others on finheaven's PoFo using those words... In fact, no personal attacks or individually or specificly targeted name-calling anywhere by me...

But, again, you're making up things... Which is really the whole reason for this thread in the first place.

And no, not the whole PoFo, just you and three others who want a liberal with some backbone around here quiet.

PressCoverage said:
And no, not the whole PoFo, just you and three others who want a liberal with some backbone around here quiet.

Dude...you are now getting compliments when you just post that it is "your opinion" of such and such...

go look...you are getting credit now for run of the mill posts.

You are way too angry and antagonistic.

PressCoverage said:
Because he suggested in the PoFo i attempted to have him banned.... So I found this quote above, a post I missed back then, or I'd have enthusiastically addressed it at the time...
Where?
PressCoverage said:
For the record, this thread here was not created here by me back then, it was spliced from another thread and moved to this forum by a moderator.
Kudos to the mod who did it.

PressCoverage said:

Yikes...
Paranoid much?

/waits to be called a right winger....

backpacker said:
Right winger!

:smackhead :shakeno:

:lol:

What's really funny about that, is, I'm probably more Lib than I am Con... but I hate labels... so when I don't agree with an issue that a Lib takes, automatically, I'm branded as a Right winger... it happens the other way around too...

I wish they'd make up their minds...:goof:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom