Why Is Our Game at 4?!?!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Is Our Game at 4?!?!!

WesternNYDolfan

Club Member
Reaction score
Why on earth is our game at 4 Sunday? We're giving away one of our biggest home field advantages...that south Florida heat...let those dirty birds sweat...I'm upset about this

Ross continues his misguided approach toward trying to get more butts in the seats. He seems convinced it has something to do with the weather.

I think the stadium would be filled at 1 the same as 4 as long as its a winning team.

because i wanted to watch the 1 oclock games, so i asked if they can start our game at 4.

i agree, it is stupid, and its been for the past few years.

in 2009, our home opener vs the colts was on a monday night, in 2010, our home opener was a sunday night, in 2011 our home opener was a monday night, and last year, 2012, the only reason our game ended up being at 1 was because of a jewish holiday later that night so ross requested the nfl move the game from 4:15 to 1.

i guess its gotten to the point, rather than trying to get a home field advantage, they care more about the fans feeling comfortable, or more comfortable i guess because i cant imagine it being comfortable at 415 either, just not the hot blazing sun.

last year ross was pretty much begging to get 4pm games. its certainly a much better experience for the fans, and still pretty hot

Why do fans think we will have a heat advantage over HotLanta? Just play ball!

It's "Family Night" I'm sure they just don't want a bunch of over heated 10 year olds. Go phins

The idea that Ross is requesting 4:00 games is incorrect. It is true that he asked for them in 2010 but afterward admitted it was a mistake. He hasn't requested 4:00 games for a few years now yet the perception continues that he is.

The NFL assigned this game a 4:00 kickoff, nothing to do with Ross.

Last time I checked out was pretty hot in Georgia too.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last time I checked out was pretty hot in Georgia too.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

In the Dome it's 72 all the time.. Was there 4 years ago watched johnathan Abraham walk across jake long, also saw Pat white miss a wide open Tedd Ginn. This time it'll be 95 and we will win it!

Back
Top Bottom