Why Is Our Game at 4?!?!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Is Our Game at 4?!?!!

football is the new Christmas morning for me. I get up before any pregame has even started. I would love football at 10

Not me- I have my pregame ritual. Wake up, coffee, mow lawn, work out, buy beer, drink beer and eat chicken while watching football. 10am football would totally throw me off....when would I BM? Serious issue there.

I was just thinking that the Sun itself is out and at its hottest around 3-5 which is the the 3rd and 4th Quarters, and if they're in dark jerseys that hurts them...but idk, many have made a great point that I'm an out of towner and South Florida weather isn't exactly an area of expertise for me

it scary when the players themselves aren't considered to be 'the advantage'

it scary when the players themselves aren't considered to be 'the advantage'

They can be, but so can location. Do you not think the Seattle 12th man isn't an advantage? Green Bay in late December?

I live in Miami. It's still hot as hell and humid at 4pm. The sun is just going down around 7pm. It's really hot in Atlanta but I don't think they have the level of humidity that we enjoy!

True story, it's the same from 4-7 as it is from 1-4. I recall checking the heat index a few weeks ago. It was 100 at 1;00, and 99 at 6;00.

I prefer the 1 PM EST kickoff times, 11 AM here in Colorado....perfect for brunch and Bloody Marys, but the NFL cannot schedule every game early They usually have around four late games, and then the Sunday Nighter. I just want to see us beat the Falcons. Is the weather at 4 PM any cooler in Miami than it would be at 1 PM? In most places the heat peaks around around 4 PM. It sounds like it has been raining like crazy in South Florida. I think high humidity is a good thing.

One thing that sucks about these 4PM starts for me is they usually get preempted by the early game running long which means I'll probably miss the first 5 or 10 minutes of the game. Very aggravating.

Back
Top Bottom