Why is Wanny so blind? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is Wanny so blind?

Originally posted by phinfan34
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

2003 Power Rankings: Week 8

10 Dolphins 4-2-0 Jay Fiedler is decent, but he's not going to be the QB that takes the Dolphins to the Super Bowl.

Isn't it obvious we aren't going anywhere with Fiedler?

dont worry phinfan34, all of them will be gone.

Wannstedt
Dixon
perry
Ruddy
Fiedler
nails?
Ogun?
todd Wade

just to name the main culprits.

but i gotta say, arent you just using the stupid *** media to make a regurgitated response?

Dilfer did it because his defense was great because the couple time the run was stopped he made the defense pay with some passes and the run opened up again. Jay has not done that!

Dilfer had one of the best defenses of all time. We don't even have the best defense in the league this year. Big difference.

Re: Re: Why is Wanny so blind?

Originally posted by finfan54

dont worry phinfan34, all of them will be gone.

Wannstedt
Dixon
perry
Ruddy
Fiedler
nails?
Ogun?
todd Wade

just to name the main culprits.

but i gotta say, arent you just using the stupid *** media to make a regurgitated response?

Pretty much, but I dont see how he is so blind. We will NEVER win anything with Fiedler.

I suppose that because we never won it all with Marino, that he was not the answer either.:rolleyes:

considering fiedler has had to deal with the WORST play calling i've ever seen... yes even with lucas! fiedler has done a good job.

he doesn't hit the long ball so fans complain... he hits the long ball and we're on a new subject.

fiedler said it best. "i won't be imbraced by fans until we (miami) wins a superbowl."

fiedler has done nothing but win with constant pressure from players on the field and the media, and people clear bias against him. from day 1 he never had support. he's no marino, so get over it.

fiedler has struggled but so would every single QB in this offense. miami runs 3 formations and there is no running game threat. can he improve? well nm... we know what people with a bias will say (bias going BOTH ways). Can he improve? JF hits everything in practice in game situations. he went 34-35 in game drills during last week. i know it will translate in the games.

fact is you take away Jays BEST play (play action) and you take away his game. does that make him a bad QB? maybe... but we have Williams, so regardless of whos playing QB we need playaction. he hit the longball, had nice touch passes, escaped broken plays, etc... he missed 3 balls that were important in some way... but still drove 60 yard drives TWICE and mare pissed on 2 chances (yes the dirt was a factor.. but kick in it in pre-game)

anyone who says we lost because of fiedler, or fiedler had a hand in it is DEAD WRONG. Hist first pick was against great coverage. DT had a chance to jump and use his height advantage but didn't. the pass was deflected while going into DT hands and it bounced right into a saftey, LUCK. his 2nd was as good as a punt. it was a play where he escaped a free defender who was never touched. it should have been a sack, instead of a 60 yard INT that gave miami's D great field position. Better yet this play never happens if mare kicks 1/2 field goals! the guy drove miami 60 yards twice!

i suppose giving femi the ball at the 3 was his fault to. his lack of ability to hand the ball of to Ricky right? better YET! fiedler should have kicked both FG that were missed. at least you could blame him for something correct.

the play calling is predictable and it has affect the best player on the O.. WILLIAMS! he can't even get a block to save his life. wheres the "ricky sucks put in Minor!" threads? it's not his fault and it's not JAYS FAULT!

cry and bitch all you want... Fiedler has won big games before, and he'll be the one to take miami to the superbowl, not "i get drunk and trip over my dog, and fall down stairs" griese. was there a reason why someone "great" was released from a team who had Clinton Portis, Rod Smith, Ed Mccaffrey, Shannon Sharpe, AND the best offensive line in the NFL?

Look at Fiedlers stats and how he misses WR's all the time. They are always making sick plays to make catches. Those aren't the play calling.......

Jay's best play is PA. Why because he threw a floater up that was almost picked in Minnesota? One of out of a dozen.

Fact is Jay ****ed up the season last year on several occasions.

We were winning when Lucas was in there in Blowfallo.

Did not do well in Minnesota against a piece of crap pass defense and missed McKnight and our chance to go to the playoffs.

When has he gotten all this love trust. From what riding the defense and Ricky Williams?

Hey Jim Miller was 13-3 let's get him!:eek: :fire: :eek:

Originally posted by i2panzer
was there a reason why someone "great" was released from a team who had Clinton Portis, Rod Smith, Ed Mccaffrey, Shannon Sharpe, AND the best offensive line in the NFL?

Ricky Williams, Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael, Rob Konrad, AND a top three defense.

Re: Re: Why is Wanny so blind?

Originally posted by dolfan06
we didn't go anywhere with marino either, so whats your point?

Marino didn't have our defense. Please don't ever compare Fiedler to Marino.

Re: Re: Re: Why is Wanny so blind?

Originally posted by phinfan34

Marino didn't have our defense. Please don't ever compare Fiedler to Marino.
who was comparing, no way is fiedler in the same class. i'm just saying marino couldn't get this team to the promise land, so its not necessarily the QB's fault.

as far as not having the best defense, even after the loss to the pats, the fins still have the lowest point total scored against them!;)

Back
Top Bottom