Why is Wanny so blind? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is Wanny so blind?

This is the NFL - National Football League. Professional football baby! As long as Feidler continues his weak performance, NFL will mean "Not For Long" for Fiedler. If Wanny continues on being blind, then we're in for a long season. I've seen too many incomplete passes thrown from that bum! Fielder will never play in a Superbowl. GO GRIESE!!!!

Originally posted by Jaj
Jay's best play is PA. Why because he threw a floater up that was almost picked in Minnesota? One of out of a dozen.

Fact is Jay ****ed up the season last year on several occasions.

We were winning when Lucas was in there in Blowfallo.

Did not do well in Minnesota against a piece of crap pass defense and missed McKnight and our chance to go to the playoffs.

When has he gotten all this love trust. From what riding the defense and Ricky Williams?

Hey Jim Miller was 13-3 let's get him!:eek: :fire: :eek:

we were winning in Buffalo last year with Lucas in?

Let me remember......Lucas lead Dolphins blow a 14-3 1st quarter lead and fall behind 14-17.

After the Lucas fumble which lead to the 14-17 lead for Buffalo and turned the momentum in a big way, Jay comes in at 14-17 in one of the worst snow storms. We regained the lead on a Ricky run but yeah lets blame it on Jay who was forced to come back not even being ready (cast off, no practice snaps, friggin snowstorm).

It amazes me to what length you people go to just simply trash Jay.

Fiedler just doesnt have what it takes. He makes WAY too many mistakes that hurt us. If he did well, and he didn't throw INT's then he would be alright. But he throws them all the time, every game and he barely ever gets well over 200 yards. With our WR's and a BA RB, 200 yards should be an easy task. I mean, we scored 13 against a beat up NE defense at home. How pathetic. WE can't get the ball into the endzone. Griese at least deserves a shot, and what better than a MNF, primetime game to prove himself to the nation?

Originally posted by phinfan34
Fiedler just doesnt have what it takes. He makes WAY too many mistakes that hurt us. If he did well, and he didn't throw INT's then he would be alright. But he throws them all the time, every game and he barely ever gets well over 200 yards. With our WR's and a BA RB, 200 yards should be an easy task. I mean, we scored 13 against a beat up NE defense at home. How pathetic. WE can't get the ball into the endzone. Griese at least deserves a shot, and what better than a MNF, primetime game to prove himself to the nation?
who, on the dolphins has the record for the most games in a row without an INT?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
who, on the dolphins has the record for the most games in a row without an INT?:rolleyes:

Your answer better not be Fiedler becuase I'll scare you with his stats on interceptions. And for this "enormous" and so "achieving record", please provide a link.

is this another "the season's over" thread? like the ones the pats fans were having after week 1? isn't it just a little early?

Originally posted by Dolfan02

Your answer better not be Fiedler becuase I'll scare you with his stats on interceptions. And for this "enormous" and so "achieving record", please provide a link.
sorry, i was at the bank. but my answer is fiedler. 5 games without an INT!;)

sorry, i was at the bank. but my answer is fiedler. 5 games without an INT!;)

there are people on this board who can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that fiedler had nothing to do with the lack of interceptions in those five games.

i'd like to READ it.............................;)

JAY FIEDLER:

After being released in 1996 as 3rd string QB by the Eagles and the Bengals he played in the World League with the Amsterdam Admirals with 2 TDs and 8 (EIGHT) interceptions.

He played mildly in 5 games as relieving duties, no TDs 1 interception as a Viking backup QB.

As a Jaguars backup QB, played in 7 games. 2 TDs 2 interceptions. Then signed with the Dolphins :rolleyes:

15 games as Dolphins starting QB. 14 TDs 14 interceptions

20 TDs matched by 19 interceptions

Starting in 9 games: 14 TDs 9 interceptions. Wow, improvement maybe?

2003 (current season)
6 TDs 7 interceptions. Maybe not.

maybe wanny doesn't want to win and he's some kind of evil robot sent here to destroy our organization. the proof is on the field...

Back
Top Bottom