Why is Wanny so blind? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is Wanny so blind?

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

How about the game in Denver last year and the Raiders game last year?

You sound like you're describing a team that never wins any games. Wanny's record in Miami is 35-19. Do the math. That stacks up very well against other coaches.

Wanny is 35-19, ok? And who cares? What has he accomplished? He has accomplished choking December, he has accomplished getting embarrassed in the playoffs on numerous occassions and he has accomplished turning a team with top 5 talent in the NFL to a top 15 team.

"Incompletion, incompletion, scramble short of the marker."

Hey that describes Jay Fieldler with 100% accuracy. LOL!

It's crazy how two people hold this team back, but its true.

Originally posted by phinfan34

Wanny is 35-19, ok? And who cares? What has he accomplished? He has accomplished choking December, he has accomplished getting embarrassed in the playoffs on numerous occassions and he has accomplished turning a team with top 5 talent in the NFL to a top 15 team.

:cry:

Sniff, sniff....

Damn, if only the owner would listen to you.....

Why don't you continue to post your comments in the hope that someone in the organization will read them and fix everything?

Sniff, sniff....

Why don't you continue to post your comments in the hope that someone in the organization will read them and fix everything?
maybe they are not fin fans. i'm not about to rag my own team no matter who plays or doesn't play. i don't pick em, i do my job with the rah rah's, let them do theirs!;)

Sniff, sniff....

I'm working on it.

Back
Top Bottom