Why Miami won't beat the Jets. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Miami won't beat the Jets.

I like how I get a 'no thanks' for writing a Dolphins win...... WTH is wrong with this fan base?

......and as always it's the usual suspects.....

Wallace17Miami squats when he pee's.

Dont sweat it ...dude's probable 5 years old he gave me 100 no thanks over a 10 minute period a few weeks ago because I gave him 3 thumbs down in one thread while he was throwing a temper tantrum.

Jet,s defense is going to rip Tannehill apart. We will not be able to run more than 50 yards. I can easily see Tannehill causing some turnovers. It's going to be a long day for him and mediocre quarterbacks seems to struggle against defenses like this. Only shot we have if our defense can get to the quarterback. Causing him to make turnovers. Hopefully them turnovers put us in the red zone. Sorry but I'm honest and I'll have to take the Jets here. They got a home crowd and have a defense that matches up very well with our offense. JETS 20 Miami 16

Oops...

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Here we go again.

6-0 lead at halftime.

I'm listening to the game on the radio.

Fins coaches will now get comfortable thinking that 6 points is a huge lead, run Miller or Thiggy a few times. Get a few 3 and outs going, hoping that the defense can hold the Jets to zero points.

Of course, as any true Fin fan knows, this will not happen.

So, we either win a nail biter here 13-12; or lose to the Jets 14-9.....time will tell.

Lots of fail here today

Back
Top Bottom