Why not trade Mare for some Draft Day leverage ?

marino2duper73

Active Roster
Reaction score
Even if he is a little steep in cap, Olindo missed a lot of crucial kicks, and seems to be losing the leg a touch, so why not get a fourth round for him...?

havanahec

Varoooooom!!
Reaction score
marino2duper73 said:
Even if he is a little steep in cap, Olindo missed a lot of crucial kicks, and seems to be losing the leg a touch, so why not get a fourth round for him...?

:roflmao:

Mr Yu

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
- Going off of what you said , why would anyone take his contract and give us a 4th?

havanahec

Varoooooom!!
Reaction score
marino2duper73 said:
Not for a big pick, but for some good depth at another position...Mare isn't THAT good anymore, face it.

Face it, no one whould give us anything for him!

marino2duper73

Active Roster
Reaction score
Mr Yu said:
- Going off of what you said , why would anyone take his contract and give us a 4th?
Several teams lost big games to bad kicking..( Jets, Giants, Bengals, Steelers )

Some of those close games were kickers' fault.. Just a thought, not a firm belief...I'm actually curious, that's all...enlighten me then.

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Reaction score
Even if Mare isnt that great anymore, we have no one else. Trading a kicker, who you say isnt very good, and getting a 4th rounder is really unlikely. The Chiefs are only offering a 4th for Surtain how will we get that for a kicker

marino2duper73

Active Roster
Reaction score
DonShula84 said:
Even if Mare isnt that great anymore, we have no one else. Trading a kicker, who you say isnt very good, and getting a 4th rounder is really unlikely. The Chiefs are only offering a 4th for Surtain how will we get that for a kicker
I'm just bored... I think Surtain is worth at least a third or second...... But why would KC offer so low a pick...Are they simply fishing for a fart in the wind ?

godfater21

Second String
Reaction score
marino2duper73 said:
who was the last Kicker or Punter that was traded?

coach72

coach72
Reaction score
Nick Saban

He probably told them " have fun with randy moss, I am through talking to you chief losers.":roflmao:

Top Bottom