Why the eagles don't scare me | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the eagles don't scare me

Originally posted by Section126
Hey Blitz, do you even see the Eagles play? They can't stop the run for ****.

Ricky- 70 yards?

try 170.

You have reached to many conclusions after ONE freakin game.

BTW, eagles D at our house is not even close to the Pats D at home.....

As bad as their run defense is our oline is worse.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

As bad as their run defense is our oline is worse.

Watch for the undrated rookie 91 DT Sam Rayburn playing in only his fourth full game ( due to all the Eagles injuries ), the kid is said to be one of, if not the strongest guy on the team. After last weeks work in the second half the Eagles will be giving him more snaps ( 25-30)
_

Originally posted by Section126
Hey Blitz, do you even see the Eagles play? They can't stop the run for ****.

Ricky- 70 yards?

try 170.

You have reached to many conclusions after ONE freakin game.

BTW, eagles D at our house is not even close to the Pats D at home.....

Ofcourse I've seen the Birdz play. I've seen them win 8 in a row as well. They may be giving up over 120 rushing yards a game, but with all the blitzing going on, our OL wont be able to hold up. They will be too physical for us to handle IMO....

Unless Ricky breaks a long one{which he hasn't done all season long}, I doubt he'll break 100 yards....

I'll change my original prediction from 70 yards, and go with 80 yards rushing for Ricky... :pirate:

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

Ofcourse I've seen the Birdz play. I've seen them win 8 in a row as well. They may be giving up over 120 rushing yards a game, but with all the blitzing going on, our OL wont be able to hold up. They will be too physical for us to handle IMO....

Unless Ricky breaks a long one{which he hasn't done all season long}, I doubt he'll break 100 yards....

I'll change my original prediction from 70 yards, and go with 80 yards rushing for Ricky... :pirate:

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

The Eagles today are totally different than the Eagles of even 6 games ago. The injuries (other than the IR) have finally gone away and those that are back finally have two full games back ( they looked rusty game 1 ) to get back to game speed after missing 11 partial (played part time) 10 full games.

Ricky will get his yards, but if the Eagles score early (as the Eagles have been) Ricky may become a moot point.

Here is something to ponder my Phins folks ---- Jerome McDougle coming home to play once again in front of a Miami crowd

One fired up DE

Originally posted by wileydawg
Here is something to ponder my Phins folks ---- Jerome McDougle coming home to play once again in front of a Miami crowd

One fired up DE

Guess what, Miami will be home also.... playing to make the playoffs....

One fired up TEAM.

Next stupid fired up statement please....

Both Philadelphia, and Miami have been an enigma this year. I follow both teams, and have been for 15 years. You can throw out all the stats in this one.
Whichever team brings its (A) game will win. I have to believe there might be a let down for Philly after winning its 2 biggest games of the year, and clinching a playoff birth. In contrast, Miami desperately needs to win, and has home field advantage.

If you aren't worried about Philadelphia, you should be. Philly fans should equally fear Miami. I honestly don't know what to expect, or how to pick this matchup.

i think it will be a good game... Phillies screen passes and containing McNabb will give the Dolphins D two things to worry about, but Miami should be motivated, because if they lose, the playoffs become a longshot at best. i still am not sold on Philly as an elite team. while admittedly the Fins havent beaten anyone really impressive this year, the current 8 game streak the Eagles are riding contains wins versus the Giants, the Skins, and the Falcons. throw in a win at Lambeau 17-14 (props to the Eagles on that one) and a win against the Panthers, whose kicker didnt show up. monday night should be a good one.

Originally posted by Emskirch

Guess what, Miami will be home also.... playing to make the playoffs....

One fired up TEAM.

Next stupid fired up statement please....

Dumb and dumber you recalcitrant adolescent

The EAGLES are playing for HFA

Originally posted by wileydawg

Dumb and dumber you recalcitrant adolescent

The EAGLES are playing for HFA

Eagles choke on games that matter.... see that past two NFC Championship games.... this is important to them... here comes a choke!

I am afraid of the Eagles and their big, green helmets. I hope McNabb doesn't hurt us with his great throwing ability. Sam Madison and Big Boy Brock are in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom