Why the Miami Dolphins will be under .500 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Miami Dolphins will be under .500

I never called everyone on the board stupid. I called the morons who were responding to my post with utter crap stupid.

Theres a difference. Apparently you dont see it.

byroan said:
Why are Bills fans so obsessed with the Dolphins???
They must still be pissed off about the 70's streak :lol: who cares, this guy is a total Bills homer. I don't understand why Bills fans come into this board and write such a long post about why the Dolphins suck, blah, blah, blah.... and they don't take the time to write to Mularkey and rip him for having the Bills choke againts the Steelers scrubs and miss the playoffs :confused:

Oc5er said:
Your coaching staff has improved no doubt.

But, just because Saban succeeded on the collegiate level doesnt mean hes going to succeed at the NFL level. Prime Example: Steve Spurrier.

Saban will be better then Stevie boy. Steve tried to bring college to the NFL and he failed with that. Saban has much knowledge to the game and he has learned alot from Bellicheck(sp) in the past. Saban is a really good teacher to the players and he teaches them how to play the game right.

Youre right, im a Bills homer.

Not one of you has asked for my opinion on the Bills or anything but youve all managed to decipher that im a Bills homer. Good job.

DBoston80 said:
you can take a negative approach on EVERY team in the league, just talk about the bad and assume NOTHING will work out for the good..I bet if you took the same approach in explaining the jill's your outlook would be very different....and thats ok..nothing wrong with expecting GOOD things from your Football team.:D

Dbo was number 9 in OHio

A Bills fan??????? hope ya fingers hurt after all those wasted words. :shootself i'll listen to a Fins fan, No way a Bills fan. see ya.

Phindude88 said:
Saban will be better then Stevie boy. Steve tried to bring college to the NFL and he failed with that. Saban has much knowledge to the game and he has learned alot from Bellicheck(sp) in the past. Saban is a really good teacher to the players and he teaches them how to play the game right.

Maybe so, but we'll just have to wait and see. The results will speak for themselves.

And, thank you for proving my point Calphin.

dominizzo said:
hahahahah dude i love it can u say the word BANNED

you can banned ppl kool................... and ur just a bills fan it;s doesn;t meen anything wut ever u say

Oc5er said:
I never called everyone on the board stupid. I called the morons who were responding to my post with utter crap stupid.

Now you call them morons? :shakeno:

dominizzo said:
good point byroan mabey phindude88 will understand why this guy shoud get banned

Yes, making personal attacks can get you some time off of here. I am just going to let the mods deal with that situation.

I would be pleasantly surprised with a .500 or better record this year. I would predict 6-8 wins. I don't see the point of coming to a Dolphins fan messageboard only to point out the obvious. Many of us could go into much more detail of the Dolphins positions and players.

Oc5er said:

Look at mirror you will see it !!

Yeah, and many more of you could just cry "idiot" or "homer" and have nothing insiteful to say at all.

Back
Top Bottom