Why the Miami Dolphins will be under .500 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Miami Dolphins will be under .500

Wagon Circler said:
Lay off the roids Dom. They might make you look good in real life, but they make you look real stupid on the net.

i dont u se roids u moron, and as for me im a big guy i can play lb if u want just ask ol tom donahoe if he wants to sign me as a fa. HAHAHAH u guys are homers and all u do is talk bad of Miami u crazy a$$ bills fans

Mod Note: If I hadn't already suspended you for three days in the related thread, this would have earned you a day to cool off.

Im done with this topic. You people are hopeless.

Well honnestly, All that Bills fan did was break the offense and defense positions by positions, telling us Feeley only started 8 games and our receivers are good....Something all of us fellow dolfans allready knew in this board..
He did not provide any valid reasons as to why we will be under 500.
I'm not asking him to be ban, but to provide a carefully, revised, written opinion as to why we are going under 500.

Oc5er said:
Quarterbacks: C.

Running Backs: C+.

Receivers: B.

O-Line: C-.

D-Line: B+.

Linebackers: B-.

Defensive Backs: I give the DB's a C.

Special Teams: A-.

I expect Miami to win more games than they did last year, no doubt about it. And they MAY even finish at 8-8. But, if you ask me, im going to predict a 7-9 record for Miami. These are my opinions. If you want to know how I feel about the my Bills, Ill tell you that as well. Im not a homer as most people are. If you dont agree with these, tell me why. All I ask is that you post something intelligent, please.

if i may offer something to ponder regarding our "opinion:"

ermm.... your average grade is a B-... yet you suggest the team will be sub-.500... that doesn't quite seem logical...

I ranked each position. At the end. I just dont feel the Dolphins have enough offense to win 8 or 9 or more games.

I read it you have some good points but most of the stuff i dont agree with like especially the 7-9 prediction miami has 10 or 11 possible wins this year.they have lost some guys on d but we are still solid there the o-line will be much improved which means the qb play will also and in turn that makes the wr play better to. now ronnie probaly wont run for 1500 yards and ricky will be back but having ronnie rush for like 1200 and ricky for 700 or somewhere near that is pretty damn good if you ask me. good post i believe the bills will struggle with losman he doesnt seem like the smartest of guys.dolphins 9-7 or 10-6 with a shot at wildard hey wanny did it in his first year with less talent and he is a less talented coach so can saban.

Id say the average grade is closer to a C. Their Special teams is an A- which is good. But special teams isnt going to win games for them.

the o-line will be much improved which means the qb play will also and in turn that makes the wr play better to.

What makes you think the O-line will be that much better? All you did was add Stockar McDougle.

Oc5er said:
I ranked each position. At the end. I just dont feel the Dolphins have enough offense to win 8 or 9 or more games.

I am sure people thought the samething about the Chargers last year.

Oc5er said:
What makes you think the O-line will be that much better? All you did was add Stockar McDougle.

Dude, we added one of the best OL coach in the NFL in Hudson Houck. He is teaching the OL how to become better, just like he did when he was with the Chargers. A coach can make average players become great ones.

Oc5er said:

dude ur still here i thought u were gone, true u love the site to much i know i know we wont tell ur feoow billi fans:lol:

Phindude88 said:
Dude, we added one of the best OL coach in the NFL in Hudson Houck. He is teaching the OL how to become better, just like he did when he was with the Chargers. A coach can make average players become great ones.

Yes, but there still has to be SOME talent there. And there isnt a whole lot. And, the Chargers have something the Dolphins dont. His name is LaDanian Tomlinson. They also have Antonio Gates as well.

Back
Top Bottom