Why the Miami Dolphins will be under .500 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Miami Dolphins will be under .500

aquaman said:
By the way, he's also a guy who many people don't think is going to be that good of a QB (outside of Buffalo that is.)

You OBVIOUSLY have heard NOTHING about Losman. TONS of people have talked about how they thought he is going to be great. All the guys on draft day. Everyone in the Packers organization that wanted to draft him as Favre's successor.

Oc5er said:
As I said before PressCoverage.

Its closer to a C as I dont see the Dolphins special teams winning any games for them. And just because their average grade may come out to be a B-. That doesnt mean thats how well theyre going to perform now does it?

so, in your opinion.... special teams doesn't factor at all for certain teams? i see... ok, cool.... well, there we have it... i stand corrected...

:rolleyes:

No, I said the DOLPHIN special teams. Isnt going to win any games.

I think that your offense will have you so far out of games that even if your special teams returns one for a touchdown youre not going to win.

I mean, if you want to go by grades you could pretty much give the bills defense an A all around last year and the offense a C even though they were amazing over the last 7 games of the year and the average grade would be a B and we still didnt make the playoffs.

Oc5er said:

I think that your offense will have you so far out of games that even if your special teams returns one for a touchdown youre not going to win.

Homer you are turning into.

Although I don't agree with any of your arguments, your way off with your offensive line analysis.

O-Line: Aside from Stockar McDougle, who has Miami picked up?

What about Hudson Houck?? Sure, he isn't going to start at LT for us, but isn't he one of the most decorated offensive line coaches in the league??? Wasn't he in the same position has he was last year?? Bad team heading towards a good year....

Last year's Chargers, had a group of guys who never played with each other on the offensive line. They had a 7th rounder starting for them, and even lost their best lineman (Jason Ball) to a holdout/failed physical.

Houck shaped them up, making the chargers have one of the most productive offenses in the league

They didnt even draft an offensive lineman until the 5th round. And hes not starting.

Wait, didn't we draft an offensive lineman in the 1st round last year??? Doesn't he have a good chance to start and ultimately shuffling the rotation for this years offensive line. Last year, our worst offensive lineman was Damion McIntosh.(See sig below) Yes, I'd rather have Wade Smith starting on the left side. This year, Carey is going to get his chance to shine and fill that need.
Its pretty much the same O-line from last year.

McIntosh/James/Mckinney/Hadnot/St Clar

Carey/James/Hadnot/?????/McDougle

There's a difference there ^^^

And if they preform like they did last year, Miami's offense is in for a loooooong season. Nothing really more to say about these guys. They just need to step their game up. I give them a C-.

With the combination of Houck, Linehan and a group of lineman WAY MORE experienced than we had last year.. The dolphins have a shot of following the chargers in the way their offense flows.

I think a B- is pushing it...

Losman on the other hand.... :rofl3::

you know, for a guy who wanted this thread to rise about such pettiness and blind passion, you sure are getting a bit condescending with anyone suggesting you are off on a few points.... which you are...

Oc5er said:
You OBVIOUSLY have heard NOTHING about Losman. TONS of people have talked about how they thought he is going to be great. All the guys on draft day. Everyone in the Packers organization that wanted to draft him as Favre's successor.
Well then you can apply the same logic to Ronnie Brown but you choose not not for some reason. Most people believed he was the BEST back in the draft. Gruden even said that he had the best hands of EVERYONE in the draft WR and TE's included.

You people are seriously impossible.

Im done discussing this. Have a nice day. I wont be coming back to this board. To full of homers and ridiculous people. Dont even bother responding to this because I wont see what your saying. So, if you think youre going to get a last word in, youre wrong. Sorry. Later. And think of me when the Dolphins finish the season under .500 and looking up at the Bills.

Oc5er said:

I mean, if you want to go by grades you could pretty much give the bills defense an A all around last year and the offense a C even though they were amazing over the last 7 games of the year and the average grade would be a B and we still didnt make the playoffs.

perhaps because your special teams was downright awful, for like the 5th year in a row... and you continue to not give it much credence in your final equation...

dominizzo said:
hahahahah dude i love it can u say the word BANNED

you can banned ppl kool................... and ur just a bills fan it;s doesn;t meen anything wut ever u say

In my eyes, Losmon is very overrated. Just because he can run doesnt mean he is gonna be a good QB. He is going to go through growing pains this year and he isnt going to do what everybody expects him to.

Oc5er said:
So, if you think youre going to get a last word in, youre wrong. Sorry. Later. .

this confirms his entire argument has been obliterated, and that he'll indeed be back... mission accomplished...

Oc5er said:

Im done discussing this. Have a nice day. I wont be coming back to this board. To full of homers and ridiculous people. Dont even bother responding to this because I wont see what your saying. So, if you think youre going to get a last word in, youre wrong. Sorry. Later. And think of me when the Dolphins finish the season under .500 and looking up at the Bills.

Backing off in defeat?????

Oc5er said:

Well thats one less homer gone.

Back
Top Bottom