Why we dont need to draft a quarterback | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why we dont need to draft a quarterback

I have read a number of threads on here stating why the Dolphins need to take Russell or Quinn if they fall to us. I have always been of the belief that drafting a quarterback high in the draft leaves a team vulnerable and in a position where they have to play them even if they dont have the talent to be starting in the NFL. Miami has way more problems than quarterback and with more weapons and a solid offensive line can win with the quarterbacks currently on the roster. Grossman is in the Super Bowl, Dilfer won it and I can go on with others who were not high picks or that good. Look how long it took Manning to get to the Super Bowl and it wasnt because of him, but his defense stepping up.

This article backs up my thoughts perfectly....http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6407854

The Fins have too many other needs on offense and defense and would be best suited to either draft best player available on defense or go with one of the top receivers besides Ginn Jr., who has too many flaws to be a top 10 pick.

Yes...you are absolutely right...like when we drafted Bob Griese (HOF) and Dan Marino (HOF) in the first round..

Lets get our next franchise QB now...it is time.

We need to draft our franchise QB.
Doesn't matter what round but we need one.
Because then we can have a backup plan to Daunte if he's not successful in coming back.

Back
Top Bottom