Why would you want Boston? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why would you want Boston?

THATHURMANATOR

FIN FAN TAKING A BATHROOM BREAK
Reaction score
He isn't the player he once was and seems to be a lockerroom cancer.

clearly isnt the player he once was?? his one bad year was when he was hurt, and hes been successful on crappy teams with crappy QBs where he was the only option, the man is the beast and there isnt a CB in the NFL that can match up with him..as far as lockerroom cancer, hes not, he just is a bit of a loner and likes to do things his own way. He doesnt cause arguments with coaches or players, just does his own thing much like ricky

feel free to browse through the other 100 boston posts for more info

Because hes still only 25 and can be had for a mid round pick. Plus the hope is we can help him maximize his potential, the way we did with Ricky. By having SUllivan aboard, the chances are greater that we can keep him in line and productive.

Also, by trading for him, we can use our draft picks to shore up the OL.

He is 25 years old. He has put up big numbers. Players do change like Irvin Fryer and Ricky Williams did when they came to Miami. He is an impact player. He isn't afraid to go across the middle. He is good at run blocking. He stretches the field. He is great at YAC.

A little worried now Jills fan?!

Isn't the player he once was??:lol: I think the Buffalo fans are scared. I would be too if Miami got him and i was a Buffalo fan.;)

I only have one thing to say:

RICKY RICKY RICKY!
RICKY RICKY RICKY!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CANCER? san diego didnt even use him right. thats why he was upset. the guy never got his number called on. what the hell was going on in san diego? hell, even thomlinson wasnt even doing well until like the 5th game or sumthin. Lets face it, this guy needs a scenery change and Miami has the goods!

Bills fans are starting to sulk people! they are not getting anything in FA!:lol:

Not true! they got villarial and almost got vincent, bober is coming soon they say, they got a wheel chair for both moulds and bledsoe to help them move around a little...they are making strides

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
He isn't the player he once was and seems to be a lockerroom cancer.
Why don't you read one of the 500 threads we have on Boston if you want our opinion of him

I see it now. feeley back to pass, Boston is open, makes great catch, Who was that covering him?? His head is sticking out of the ground after Boston layed him out. TOUCHDOWN DOLPHINS!!! The player was Nate Clements. :lol:

Don't try that Jedi Mind Trick crap on us:

"This is not the wide receiver you seek."

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
Not true! they got villarial and almost got vincent, bober is coming soon they say, they got a wheel chair for both moulds and bledsoe to help them move around a little...they are making strides

i hope they do get Vincent, although i hear he is in cincinatti. vincent has dropped off emmensley. (sp?)

Originally posted by finfan54
I only have one thing to say:

RICKY RICKY RICKY!
RICKY RICKY RICKY!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CANCER? san diego didnt even use him right. thats why he was upset. the guy never got his number called on. what the hell was going on in san diego? hell, even thomlinson wasnt even doing well until like the 5th game or sumthin. Lets face it, this guy needs a scenery change and Miami has the goods!

Bills fans are starting to sulk people! they are not getting anything in FA!:lol:

Yeah he was AWESOME last year right? Come on. He was decent and is as fragile as they come since he has put on so much weight. He also has a huge contract.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Don't try that Jedi Mind Trick crap on us:

"This is not the wide receiver you seek."

:clap: :roflmao: :lolcry:

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom