Why would you want Boston? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why would you want Boston?

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR

Yeah he was AWESOME last year right? Come on. He was decent and is as fragile as they come since he has put on so much weight. He also has a huge contract.

One year on an team with a horrible passing game, his first year in a system, playing musical QBs.

If that's how you judge players,so be it. We'll get the good ones then buddy, you can keep signing over paid old-goats...oh, and P.S. the contract will be reworked as with 99% of other trades. And I'll gladly pay top dollar for YOUNG players, I'm not a fan of having senior-discounted players.

Why doesn't somebody compare Boston's stats from last year to Moulds and the rest of the Bills "Clump" of recievers.

See I found a way to throw CLumps name into the mix.

I love how these other teams fans question why would want a player who's better than any of theirs !! :)

Hey Thurmonator, guess you don't read to well. Miami is restructuring his contract. Again people talking before they know what the hell is going on. Makes me laugh.:lol:

yea it's funny to think the bills wouldnt want to take a shot at boston. i guess they are content with josh reed(he should break out any day now, lol) and eric olds... talk about a scary tandem, they clearly shouldn't have any interest in boston, nor draft a WR, they are set

He is very injury prone and has a huge contract. Those are 2 huge reasons why I wouldn't want him. Don't get me wrong he is still young and does have talent. I just wouldn't want to shell out that kind of cash for him. If he decides to rework his contract and that he doesn't need to be 270 to play WR my opinion would change.

D17-0 you are kidding right? Moulds played at about 50% for most of last season. Many players wouldn't have played at all with a bad hammy like that. I am not by any means sold on JReed yet. He needs to have a good season this year. Remember what they always say. Most receivers don't blossom until their 3rd year. We will see about that. With a new OC and Henry and Mcgahee I think we are going to be more ball control anyways.

UMM, for one thing hes 240. Another thing ,he said he is willing to restructure his contract. Two strikes against you in one post.:lol:

he(moulds) shouldnt have played at all, he was useless...boston is already significantly down from his 270, he got down last year when he knew it wasn't helping him to play at that weight... Sure anyone that top heavy and muscular is going to be prone to injury, but hes only missed significant time once in his career due to injury and the reward is greater than the risk here.

Boston is definitely "washed up"...I would never take a player over 24. Put em out to pasture at 25 is hwat I always say!
Also, Boston is "fragile", just like Terminator says. Have you seen this fragile guy? A good wind would blow him away...he's going to get hurt the second someone hits him. He's like the "before" picture in a before-after weight training ad. What a puss!
And he is just such a "cancer". I mean heck, he has had ONE problem in his career. And you know what that means, once a player has had ONE problem, he's bound to be a problem for life.
Wheww.....thanks for having us look at this Thurmanator. Now we can see that Boston is truly not worth looking at. You are an excellent judge of talent. Are you sure you are not a GM?
:rolleyes2

Boston is better than all the Bills recivers put together. Thurmonator is just mad that Buffalo won't be getting him and we will. They have no corners to stop Boston or Chambers. The **** hes saying about Boston is just someone talking out there arse and is scared that we are getting him.;)

You guys are so sad. You result to Junior high insults and "I am smarter than you" replies as soon as someone doesn't agree 100% with what you are saying. I personally wouldn't want the Bills to trade for Boston. OK ok he has come down in weight and is willing to restructure his contract. It still will be a big contract no matter how much you restructure for one. Secondly this draft is so deep at WR I think it would be a better Idea to grab a WR in the draft. Sorry I am not in love with Boston. I would be saying the same things if the Bills were rumored to be getting him.

BTW is something wrong with the quoting tool on this site. It isn't working for me.

Why wouldn't we want one of the best WRs in the NFL. The guy is a stud. He nearly averaged 100 yards a game in 01 fighting through double & triple teams.

Back
Top Bottom