Why would you want Boston? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why would you want Boston?

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Nope not lazy at all, I am not the one who is comparing, you made a statement and I figured if the stats were in Moulds favor we would have already seen them. I could care less what the stats are, Moulds isn't an option and Boston is, and after having no 2nd WR in years I would welcome having Boston contribute even as much as he did last year. That is an upgrade in my opinion.

As far as Moulds goes, we will see this year if his numbers were better because he had Price on the other side or not.

What are you talking about? When did I ever make a statement saying Moulds had better stats last year than Boston??? I said that Moulds is a better player (barring injury than Boston) which is the truth. Again not sure where this Moulds Boston comparison was started. All I asked is why you wanted Boston. Some good points have been made and I guess I understand why, but I just am not a big fan of Boston at this point. Just 2 years ago he was a stud but he has fallen off a lot. Who knows he might turn it around and be the player he was in 2001 and then it would be a steal.

Originally posted by DeDolfan
WTF are all these new billies comin' frum anyway?? :D

What is a billie?

Check your Member #. I have been here longer than you!

Originally posted by finzfan4life
Hey Thurmonator, guess you don't read to well. Miami is restructuring his contract. Again people talking before they know what the hell is going on. Makes me laugh.:lol:
YOU'RE the one who can't read. Where does it says that Miami is in "fact" going to restructure? Everything is "if". Did Spielman even return the call yet? Links?

Before you talk about reading make sure you know how or a least can understand. :lol:

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR

What is a billie?

Check your Member #. I have been here longer than you!

Oh you and you big daily post # as if anyone knows who you are anyway til. Matter of fact, my # would be lower than your's if i didn't change my handle awhile back. But who really cares anyway?? BTW, if you're not a "new billie", why did you answer this anyway?? ;)

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
YOU'RE the one who can't read. Where does it says that Miami is in "fact" going to restructure? Everything is "if". Did Spielman even return the call yet? Links?

Before you talk about reading make sure you know how or a least can understand. :lol:

I know, ain't even got him yet and everyone talks about his "deal". Just like Steussie. Just got cut and everyone praises wanny about that tackle that will be cut in a couple days. A IF Wanny called them and told 'em? :confused: :confused:
Tomorrow we'll hear that pace got cut and wanny is a genius again?? Like I said..........:confused: :confused: :D

Year Team G GS No Yards Avg Lg TD 20+ 40+ FD
2002 Arizona Cardinals 8 8 32 512 16.0 34 1 10 0 28
2003 San Diego Chargers 14 14 70 880 12.6 46 7 13 2 42

Please sign a guy who's been nothing but a no. 2 the last two years for 3-4 million. I don't care if you use injuries , didn't like his team (headcase)as excuses. Alll the more he should be considered a risk.

If Marty doesn't think he's all that, leave it to Wanny to take players. Hell, he signed has beens like Seau, Knight, Nails, Thompson.

BTW, Thompson

1999 Washington Redskins 1 0 0 0 --- 0 0 0 0 0
2000 Washington Redskins 4 0 0 0 --- 0 0 0 0 0
2001 Washington Redskins 16 0 3 52 17.3 31 1 1 0 2
2002 Washington Redskins 16 14 53 773 14.6 47 4 10 2 35
2003 Miami Dolphins 16 12 26 359 13.8 31 0 5 0 19

People here said he was a great pick-up last year and that he'll only get better because the Cards suck. What happened and what makes you think Boston won't end up taking a nose dive just like Thompson? BTW, Thompson unlike Boston hasn't had a history of being a locker room cancer and injuries.

Take him and I hope the fins use up 3-4 million. :lol:

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Oh you and you big daily post # as if anyone knows who you are anyway til. Matter of fact, my # would be lower than your's if i didn't change my handle awhile back. But who really cares anyway?? BTW, if you're not a "new billie", why did you answer this anyway?? ;)

Oh People know who I am. Don't mistake that.

Back
Top Bottom