Wildcard Playoffs Discussion | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wildcard Playoffs Discussion

What’s worst is Steelers have being play like trash heading into the playoffs. There absolutely no reason those starters should have gotten time off.

Now they look completely unprepared and are getting. Embrassed in the playoffs.

LOL, if this holds up the only higher seeds to win their games will be Buffalo and NO. Still a little ways to go though, not forgetting the way the Steelers came back against the Colts.

Losing this would fit the Browns better historically than winning it

Where Kordell Stewart when the Steelers need him?

Anyone remember the oilers bills game in 93.? Play a full four Quarters
browns.... please!

I just got to watch game now and see the lead the Browns had 35-10, but just saw Steelers score fast to make it 35-16 while Browns offense have stuttered and not eating up the clock or move the ball. Watch the Browns will choke this game

Anyone remember the oilers bills game in 93.? Play a full four Quarters
browns.... please!
Yep, I was just thinking that and how this would be such a Browns way to lose and to choke. Hopefully browns win, but man browns aren't eating up clock and moving the ball now and steelers are getting big chunk yards. There's a lot of time for steelers to comeback

Yep, I was just thinking that and how this would be such a Browns way to lose and to choke. Hopefully browns win, but man browns aren't eating up clock and moving the ball now and steelers are getting big chunk yards. There's a lot of time for steelers to comeback
Don Beebe was out of bounds. I’m from syracuse and I hate those Jills.

i agree they need to pound the ball and move the chains

That missed INT on this drive could be the turning point in this game.

Don Beebe was out of bounds. I’m from syracuse and I hate those Jills.

i agree they need to pound the ball and move the chains
Even if they pass it, try to set up short pass plays that have high chance of completion that give chance of yac yards for first down or very least keeps clock ticking as well as good run plays. Too many incompletions and running out of bounds

Back
Top Bottom