Wildcard Playoffs Discussion | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wildcard Playoffs Discussion

I think I've seen this movie before. Reminds me of a Phin's game. Winning the game with some incredible plays for 3 quarters then poof.

Well here we go. Ticking down the epic Browns like choke. I hope browns win, but man if I was a browns fans, I'd be sweating right now.

I think I've seen this movie before. Reminds me of a Phin's game. Winning the game with some incredible plays for 3 quarters then poof.
Hmm was that team the Jets miami played? Yeah I have that terrible memory of that game ingrained in my mind

When browns were up 35 - to 7.
Did anyone actually think they win? I didn’t. Told my friend browns will still lose. Lol. It happens all the time with Steelers

Hmm was that team the Jets miami played? Yeah I have that terrible memory of that game ingrained in my mind
Jumbo Elliott tackle eligible in OT. And it's a constant highlight flashback during Jets dolphins games

Seriously? Did anyone think browns would win they they were up 35-7?

I know they want to run the ball and eat up the clock. But I'm wondering why the browns aren't doing some play action plays now. The steelers are expecting rush now and play action might open up for open looks or with short routes that even if not big gains get completed or high chance to be which atleast might get a better gain as well as keep the clock going.

Maybe Browns might want to start running out of spread instead of 20 guys at the LOS.

Another 3 and out, you just get the feeling that the Browns have thrown this away, still 12 point lead but feels like they have lost already :(

Back
Top Bottom