Wildcard Playoffs Discussion | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wildcard Playoffs Discussion

colts playing a very dolphin esque game. btw seeing allen is making me think maybe we need parsons more that an wr at 3 and then get a few wrs later - 18 and maybe one of the seconds

You don't need Parsons specficially for J.Allen. Colts look bad because they're not accounting for the QB scarmble right up the middle.

Also, Parsons means nothing if you can't put up points.

Josh is one tough sob, Colts doing everything they can to lose this, some terrible coaching decisions too such as earlier challenge and trying for 2

I like the Buffalo coach points up at the sky while he’s looking up because God made that field-goal go in hilarious both these coaches suck in my opinion.

Not seeing the hyped Bills Offense today. Colts had better move the ball quick up that field otherwise its over.

The Colts have left seven points on the board. The turnover on downs deep in Bills territory. The missed fieldgoal. The missed two point conversion. Can't beat this Bills team with mistakes like that.

You don't need Parsons specficially for J.Allen. Colts look bad because they're not accounting for the QB scarmble right up the middle.

Also, Parsons means nothing if you can't put up points.

Also I would add when did a MLB last go 3# in the draft ? I understand the appeal of Parsons but I don't see how spending your top capital on the D side of the team helps fill the biggest holes on this roster.

The Colts have left seven points on the board. The turnover on downs deep in Bills territory. The missed fieldgoal. The missed two point conversion. Can't beat this Bills team with mistakes like that.
they also got drawn offside on 4th when bills were gonna call TO and kick FG. bills then got a TD.

Back
Top Bottom