Will AJ be a next Brady | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will AJ be a next Brady

All I can say is that I hope AJ does a great job if he wins the starting role. Who knows what will happen but I think AJ will do good great if our o line does its job. We will have to wait and see but things are looking good I think.

BizarroAndres said:
It doesnt matter unless you go all the way. Ask Marino. He doesnt care about AFC games reached. Also, I enjoy watching Dolphin games quarterbacked by Fiedler.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :cooldude: Now that's a fan..

Thatis the thing with Brady, he doesnt physically intimidate anyone. He is not Elway physically. He just has the intangibles like Montana. He is a field general that can create and just gets it done, doesnt rattle and has that "feel" for the game. Those qualities make him a qb you want in the clutch w/ the game on the line.

From the reports I have read from Fassell and Wolf and analysis from Jaws, it appears AJ MAY, I say again, MAY possess those qualities. Now I do not know that he will or will not be as good as Brady or approach his abilities. I am merely pointing out that alot things tyhat were said in the positive reflect those abilities, ie gets rid of teh ball quickly, makes the right reads and hits receivers in stride. The early struggles were to be expected being unfamiliar with the plays and terminology, but by most accounts he improved each time out. He still has to prove he can play, but he hasnt shown anything that would indicate he wont be able to and has shown flashes of his ability. Hopefully he puts it all together.

Hi ts me Victoria. Hey is that the tiger that got shot???? Poor kitty. But it not as bad as getting caught in a Jap fishing net....LOL
Ok, so if Feeley is better he got the chance to show it this year, but I hear he not doing as good as Jay in mini camps, so if Jay starts we know he will eventually get hurt so thats when Feeley steps in.
By the way, we really need to get Wale signed right???
Oh, and also, GREAT JOB MR PRESIDENT!!!!!
lol
ok, so like this is the dolphin saying bye byez for now
-- Victoria

aj will be a pro bowl player in a couple of years maybe sooner than later we hope!!!

dolphingirl_vic said:
Hi ts me Victoria. Hey is that the tiger that got shot???? Poor kitty. But it not as bad as getting caught in a Jap fishing net....LOL
Ok, so if Feeley is better he got the chance to show it this year, but I hear he not doing as good as Jay in mini camps, so if Jay starts we know he will eventually get hurt so thats when Feeley steps in.
By the way, we really need to get Wale signed right???
Oh, and also, GREAT JOB MR PRESIDENT!!!!!
lol
ok, so like this is the dolphin saying bye byez for now
-- Victoria
you have to love the fact that this girl knows what she is talkling about a girl that loves football and the dolphins wow thats a dream come true!!!! :D

When he has two rings on his fingers the debate can begin :)

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
you have to love the fact that this girl knows what she is talkling about a girl that loves football and the dolphins wow thats a dream come true!!!! :D

Aint that the truth... :D

Is there anyone who doesn't hope AJ becomes a Phins superstar? Fiedler certainly isn't (whether you think he is decent or not). And comparing Marino in Fiedler is perhaps even more ridiculous than comparing Feeley and Brady. Salary Cap permitting, put Marino in his prime on this team and I think Miami would have a dynasty for years to come.

Anyway, it is way too premature to say how Feeley is going to do, just like it was way too premature to say how Fiedler was going to do when they first put him in.

Back
Top Bottom