Will AJ be a next Brady | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will AJ be a next Brady

FinSinceBirth said:
God I hate Brady with all my will. Everything about him just disgusts me. Feely will kick brady's *** and will be 1000 times better than Brady

Dude you are out of you mind to make a statment like that without even seeing the guy play for half a season never mind a full one! I understand your hatred for the Pat's would make you not like Brady, but to say that he sucks is just a dumb statment! Look what the guy has done since taking over the starting job! I love to watch the Pat's lose just as much as any Dolphins fan but lets be realistice about it! Brady just gets the job done! The guy is accurate and makes good decitions! I'd take him as our QB! He gets rid of the almost as well as Marino did! You can teach pocket presence that is something he has! That is key to not getting sacked and making a O-line play/look better than it is!

shalafi3455 said:
Dude you are out of you mind to make a statment like that without even seeing the guy play for half a season never mind a full one! I understand your hatred for the Pat's would make you not like Brady, but to say that he sucks is just a dumb statment! Look what the guy has done since taking over the starting job! I love to watch the Pat's lose just as much as any Dolphins fan but lets be realistice about it! Brady just gets the job done! The guy is accurate and makes good decitions! I'd take him as our QB! He gets rid of the almost as well as Marino did! You can teach pocket presence that is something he has! That is key to not getting sacked and making a O-line play/look better than it is!

You da man!!

Zerocool said:
I was just thinking AJ has the skills to be a next Brady if our line does its gob and our WR.
Who knows? Brady clearly has that something special very few QB's possess, an intangible you can call it that allows him to raise the level of his play when his team needs it, a Joe Montana like quality. Brady hasn't been surrounded by the most talented teams in the league the last 3 years but wears two rings.

Clearly our incumbent doesn't have that, we can only hope Feely does, but such a prediction at this point would be extremely premature.

BlueFin said:
Who knows? Brady clearly has that something special very few QB's possess, an intangible you can call it that allows him to raise the level of his play when his team needs it, a Joe Montana like quality. Brady hasn't been surrounded by the most talented teams in the league the last 3 years but wears two rings.

Clearly our incumbent doesn't have that, we can only hope Feely does, but such a prediction at this point would be extremely premature.

Well said!!! :clap:

dolfanrodney said:
Yeah right, Feely blows and this will turn out to be one of our worst off season moves in years

lol, the sad part of that statement is that he is right on the money. :(

By the way, how long is gonna take people to learn to properly spell our new back-ups name? Its Feel(e)y. :D

BizarroAndres said:
Feely will be just like Griese
I doubt very many people will agree with you. I certaintly don't.

dolfanrodney said:
Yeah right, Feely blows and this will turn out to be one of our worst off season moves in years
Wow, negative. Some people...:shakeno:

I dont want AJ to be like anyone except himself and be really great. I rather say hey AJ Feeley is a great quarterback, instead yea, hes about as good as Jake Delhomme. I hate comparing him to another QB.

BizarroAndres said:
Feely will be just like Griese

Wow, you and Circling wagons think he is going to be like Bob Griese? High expectations indeed.

rafael said:
Wow, you and Circling wagons think he is going to be like Bob Griese? High expectations indeed.
Indeed, mhm! :D

I got high expectations. I think Fiedler will take us far into the playoffs and Feeley will get some playing time in preseason.

BizarroAndres said:
I got high expectations. I think Fiedler will take us far into the playoffs and Feeley will get some playing time in preseason.
Super Bowl Wins By Dan Marino = 0
Super Bowl Wins By Jay Fiedler = 0 (Still playing)

AFC Championship wins by Dan Marino = 1
AFC Championship wins by Jay Fiedler = 0

AFC Championship games reached by Dan Marino = 3
AFC Championship games reached by Jay Fiedler = 0

Watching a Dolphin game quarterbacked by Jay Fiedler = Painful
Watching a Dolphin game quarterbacked by Dan Marino = Priceless

FlyingElvis said:
Ok here's a poster that understands a little of what Brady is about.

Also true. He plays in a sophisticated offense, but he is the one most responsible for making it work. You are right, his physical skills are only slightly above average, but his mental skills are off the charts. Now you know whats needed to make a great quarterback. In NE, we have had no better contrast than Brady and Bledsoe to see what skills are important.
The mental skills that Brady has (making quick reads etc.) arent that important to Feeley because Miami runs a simpler offense based on playaction. Feeley just has to not turn the ball over and make the deep throws that Fiedler never can. A better question is can Feeley be the next Delhomme. BTW, I dont think Feeley will be nearly as good as Brady, at least not this year.

BlueFin said:
Super Bowl Wins By Dan Marino = 0
Super Bowl Wins By Jay Fiedler = 0 (Still playing)

AFC Championship wins by Dan Marino = 1
AFC Championship wins by Jay Fiedler = 0

AFC Championship games reached by Dan Marino = 3
AFC Championship games reached by Jay Fiedler = 0

Watching a Dolphin game quarterbacked by Jay Fiedler = Painful
Watching a Dolphin game quarterbacked by Dan Marino = Priceless

It doesnt matter unless you go all the way. Ask Marino. He doesnt care about AFC games reached. Also, I enjoy watching Dolphin games quarterbacked by Fiedler.

Back
Top Bottom