Will AJ be a next Brady | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will AJ be a next Brady

phinman1 said:
He is mentally unflappable.
It may be the 1:47 a.m. speaking, but unflappable just caused me to laugh for a good two minutes or so. :lol: It's a fun word to say.

IMHO all he needs to do is be able to find the open guy and get the ball there, especially early on when they stack the box and bring the house. His physical skills are good enough to do the rest on there own. With CC and DB, our TEs, and RW, RB, he'll have planty of skill guys that get open and can catch. OL just needs to do a descent job run blockin and pass blocking early on to keep the off balance and to give him adequate time to let theplay develope. I like the fact that they are installing more short drops as that is from the system he comes from so he'll have something initially that he is comfortable with; this will also make the OL initial growing pains more forgiving.

God I hate Brady with all my will. Everything about him just disgusts me. Feely will kick brady's *** and will be 1000 times better than Brady

Phinz4Life said:
It may be the 1:47 a.m. speaking, but unflappable just caused me to laugh for a good two minutes or so. :lol: It's a fun word to say.
I think it's the 1:47 a.m. speaking because it is now 4:51 a.m. and "unflappable" isn't doing anything for me. :lol:

AJ the next Brady???????

Yeah right, Feely blows and this will turn out to be one of our worst off season moves in years

There is a lot of bold statements in this thread. But I have not seen much of AJ Feely, so anything is possible.

BizarroAndres said:
Feely will be just like Griese
Absolutely positively with out a doubt, I know you are wrong.

The only person that would agree with this would be a bills fan.......'nuff said.

phinman1 said:
I think Brady is one of those special guys that come along rarely. He's like Montana. Nothing spectacular, just a brilliant technician when it's time to execute. He is mentally unflappable. He is the rare athlete who becomes more proficient as the pressure goes up.

I have high hopes for AJ, and despise the Patsies, but before it's over, Brady will be the Montana of his generation. I hope I am wrong about this.
Ok here's a poster that understands a little of what Brady is about.

It's not as though Brady has tremendous physical skills or anything, but he's really smart and plays in an offense that maximizes his strengths (quick reads, 10-15 yard throws, lots of routes).
Also true. He plays in a sophisticated offense, but he is the one most responsible for making it work. You are right, his physical skills are only slightly above average, but his mental skills are off the charts. Now you know whats needed to make a great quarterback. In NE, we have had no better contrast than Brady and Bledsoe to see what skills are important.

Haha!. He hasn't even beaten out Fiedler yet and he's already a Brady? Some people must either be getting heat stroke or related to Wayne ....."the next Marino" :roflmao:

FlyingElvis said:
In NE, we have had no better contrast than Brady and Bledsoe to see what skills are important.

Well put!! When Bledsoe and his cannon came to NE, I thought this guy had the arm of a Elway or Marino and was going to win NE a super bowl. Now with Brady, I see what the most important skills are at the QB position.

But with that said, Bledsoe was the QB that put the Patriots on the map and made them playoff contenders.

i'm i reading this thread right? feeley can't carry brady's jocky strap. let's see if he can be jay out first, then maybe we can compare him to some lower rung starters. i hope he plays great ball, but to compare him to brady is downright crazy, that's a two-time champion man.

I'm as big of a Dolfans fan as anyone on this site but this thread is rediculous. Brady has won 2 superbowls in 3 seasons. He is one of the greatest 4th qtr QBs to have played this game and has yet to hit the prime of this career. Don't get me wrong but if Feeley can be a decent Starter who won't cost us the game I will be happy. I won't put the pressure on this kid to be our next Savior. Guys like Brady are a diamonds in the rough lets just hope that A.J wont be a flop. IF and when he has at least a SuperBowl win under his belt can we start comparing these 2 QBs. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom