Will be watching the SB with Tannehill and Tony Gonzalez... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will be watching the SB with Tannehill and Tony Gonzalez...

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
for real. Ok, so I got invited through work by a supplier to SB watching party in NYC and RT and TG are going to be there. I have no idea what the set up will be and if I'll get access to our QB or what - but assuming I do get the chance to chat with RT a little bit I'm wondering what questions my brethern FH members would ask. Of course, there is no guarantee Ryan will share anything interesting but I'm going to do my best to gather some insight. What would you want to know if you were me?

I promise pictures to provide the visual evidence of the outing - assuming these guys show up and there is the opportunity to interact!

You don't expect me to ask him what's wrong with his deep ball, do you?

Nah. Be respectful towards him. Even I would be.

Now, if you told me Bill Parcells would be there...... well.
Parcells seems like such a jerk and unapproachable. Still if it were him, I'd love to ask him how he fooled our owner so badly.

Well it's obvious.. Ask him his "username" on Finheaven! Have a blast, sounds awesome :up:

Ask him if he can try to convince Tony G to come to Miami for a year. He doesn't really want to retire...

My advice...be careful around the food, you know damn well that Tannehill double dips

I would love to know how much time Sherman spent in the QB's room or was it just Zac Taylor.

Back
Top Bottom