Will be watching the SB with Tannehill and Tony Gonzalez... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will be watching the SB with Tannehill and Tony Gonzalez...

Ask him about something he would actually want to talk about. Otherwise, you are going to get lame media responses. Ask him what he thinks is wrong with Miley or something else incredulous and random.

F..k, marry, kill? Philbin, Sherman, or Ross?

Yea, it's at M1-5 - a few peeps from my co were invited - it's hosted by a marketing co

I'm trying to get one to give me their spot - none invited are football fans

Have fun - Ryan will probably be like that hot chick you see at a bar but can't get to.

Now, if you told me Bill Parcells would be there...... well.
There is no way I could hold back is Parcells was there. He did nothing to help the team and just widen the hole that the team seems not to be able to climb out. I have no idea why this man is so regaled in NFL circles.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Tony brings along Matt Ryan, and you wanna ask him any questions, better grab him in the first half before he disappears. Have a great time! :up:

Yea, it's at M1-5 - a few peeps from my co were invited - it's hosted by a marketing co

I'm trying to get one to give me their spot - none invited are football fans

Have fun - Ryan will probably be like that hot chick you see at a bar but can't get to.
Yeah that's it - apparently my company buys a bunch of stuff from the marketing co. I totally lucked out as someone saw that Tannehill and Gonzalez were the big attraction, knew I was big Fins fan in my co and they sent it to me! You have to get one of those invitees that could care less about the SB to cough up the ticket!

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

If Tony brings along Matt Ryan, and you wanna ask him any questions, better grab him in the first half before he disappears. Have a great time! :up:
Ok, this one made me LOL!

There is no way I could hold back is Parcells was there. He did nothing to help the team and just widen the hole that the team seems not to be able to climb out. I have no idea why this man is so regaled in NFL circles.

I think I would probably say something to Parcells or that midget Saban. I don't have a lot of respect for them as people, knowing about some of the stuff they've done.

I met Wannstedt years ago when he was still the coach of the Dolphins and talked to him for a bit. He's a really nice guy and in all honesty, I believe he's a genuinely good human being. Even though I thought the guy needed to be fired in the worst possible way, I didn't say a damn thing about the Dolphins or his coaching. As little respect as I had for him as the head coach and GM of the Dolphins (and he was so bad it still hurts), I at least could respect him as a person. Still do.

But Parcells? I don't have good enough control over my mouth not to say something.

Ask him if he thinks he has the "it" factor that Marino never had.

for real. Ok, so I got invited through work by a supplier to SB watching party in NYC and RT and TG are going to be there. I have no idea what the set up will be and if I'll get access to our QB or what - but assuming I do get the chance to chat with RT a little bit I'm wondering what questions my brethern FH members would ask. Of course, there is no guarantee Ryan will share anything interesting but I'm going to do my best to gather some insight. What would you want to know if you were me?

I promise pictures to provide the visual evidence of the outing - assuming these guys show up and there is the opportunity to interact!

I have nothing but spite and envy with no question in mind. Have a safe drive.

:sidelol:;)

for real. Ok, so I got invited through work by a supplier to SB watching party in NYC and RT and TG are going to be there. I have no idea what the set up will be and if I'll get access to our QB or what - but assuming I do get the chance to chat with RT a little bit I'm wondering what questions my brethern FH members would ask. Of course, there is no guarantee Ryan will share anything interesting but I'm going to do my best to gather some insight. What would you want to know if you were me?

I promise pictures to provide the visual evidence of the outing - assuming these guys show up and there is the opportunity to interact!

Hell why you're there try and talk Tony into signing a one year deal with Miami so Tanny has bad ass red zone traget!

Guys - had a great time. Ryan was so gracious with his time and seemed to really enjoy talking about the season. We talked about chemistry w his WRs and be said that for whatever reason he and Hartline just know what each other are going to do. That Hartline and Clay and Grimes never, ever take a play off and how much fun it is to play w guys like that. Talked about how nuts the end of the steelers game was and Ryan believed if brown doesn't step out of bounds the refs don't review the play. Talked about the play Clay made to keep the drive going in the NE game - said he got a great block but gave great effort to get the FD. We talked about his relationship w Matt Moore - obvious he thinks the world of Moore. Said Moore could have made it so uncomfortable for him coming in as a rookie but he did the opposite - is the first guy there to support him through thick and thin - called him California-cool and just a great guy. The inflection in his voice changed when talking about Moore and Hartline - felt to me like he really loves these guys. We talked about how the margin between being in the big game and watching the playoffs from home is so small these days - really optimistic that we are not far away.

Ryan told me he was hanging w dew Bree's last night and how Bree's was watching manning each week and watching his record - would Peyton break it? I asked Ryan if he ever saw Marino play - "I was 10 when he retired so no not really". I said, when he was breaking the records they came I like week 11 - not 15 or 16. He said "holy cow I didn't know that" - we got a good laugh out of it.

My impression is this is a really great kid - so gracious w his time and seemed to be having a good time w the questions etc and passionate about the game / talking about the season. I also talked a bit w Tony Gonzalez tonight too - asked him if he'd consider catching passes from Tannehill for a year in south Florida. Tony - "I'd love to do that but it wouldn't help w my marriage" - LOL. Both good guys but Ryan just a good kid. No other way I can explain it. Also, we had some good laughs about the Ikea scene in Hard Knocks - you could feel the competitiveness from Ryan as he tried to convince me that the reason the drawer didn't close was because the screw that came w the furniture was too long - good stuff.

Refreshing what a good kid - super nice and just that much easier to root for. Decided not to push my luck and ask about Martin / Cognito :)

Back
Top Bottom