Will Belichick outsmart Wanny? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Belichick outsmart Wanny?

Dolphins won't play soft in the middle or go 8 in the box. They will do as they have always done.

Going to be an uphill battle to score points with no running game and the their best WR hurt. I wonder how loose Brown can keep that hamstring in such cold weather?

I haven't checked the injury report, but I'd be surprised to see Brown on the field. The Pats have plenty of bodies to play wide receiver and if Brown is still hurt, it only makes sense to keep him sidelined. He was inactive the last couple of weeks. With Givens Branch Ward Stokes and Johnson all ready to go, it would be foolish to risk re-injuring Brown.

Originally posted by muddaconch
I thought Huard wasn't allowed to throw the ball because he's third string...

I'm willing to bet that since Huard is holding, he'll be listed as second string tomorrow.

Originally posted by Ross

Going to be an uphill battle to score points with no running game and the their best WR hurt. I wonder how loose Brown can keep that hamstring in such cold weather?

Well, it's been an uphill battle for the past month, but they seem to manage.

"Well, it's been an uphill battle for the past month, but they seem to manage."

"yawn"

They haven't been playing the likes of Miami's D for the past month either deary...

Pat's "luck" ends Sunday...

They haven't been playing the likes of Miami's D for the past month either deary...

You know, you're right, they haven't played a 13th ranked Defense in a while.

Maybe you could argue that Davey is practicing better, but I think it's got more to do with Huard being a Free-Agent at the end of the year, and the Pats think Davey has a better future with the team. I'm not sure really, I don't think Huard or Davey has seen the field since preseason.

Originally posted by muddaconch
Why?

I believe TL4P touched on this, but Huard is a free agent next yr, and making too much$$$ to sit on the bench. He either has to earn less, or earn it somewhere else. I like him and hope he stays here, but that's life in the NFL. The Pats also have a 4th QB waiting in the wings should they have to deal Huard.

1st in the only stat that matters. Points Allowed.

Try again?

Actually the only stat that matters is wins and we have more than you and no matter what happens tomorow, we will still be a better team, no worries though because we will win tomorow as well! :D

Back
Top Bottom