Will Cadillac's 3rd 100+ yard rushing game silence his critics? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Cadillac's 3rd 100+ yard rushing game silence his critics?

Phinfanatic84

Upstate Phinfanatic
Reaction score
Caddy's 3 for 3 in the NFL but I figured I'd throw gasoline on the CaddyHater's club weekly bonfire where they burn Cadillac's jersey and declare their unwavering love to Ronnie Brown.

Hey, it's all for ****$ and giggles. We have Ronnie on our team and no amount of debating who's better (not that there is much of a debate) is going to change that so stop hating!

That really was a terrific performance by Caddy. Tons of 4,5 and 6 yard runs while trying to run out the clock in a hostile environment. Green Bay was at home and desperate for a win at 0-2 yet Tampa Bay controlled the game on the ground in the 2nd half. It could have been easier it not for a needless INT in the middle of the 4th while Tampa was ahead 17-13 and Caddy was churning out first downs. Griese's INT and long runback put the lead in jeopardy but luckily they held GB to a FG. Caddy ran out the clock in the final minutes.

obviously this is a response to the other thread, so why did you have to start your own to respond to it ??

cnc66 said:
wrong forum troll

Troll? It's called sarcasm... Homer! How many "Will Ronnie's TD finally silence his critics" threads have to go up before people get tired of talking about why Caddy's not as good as Ronnie (even though Caddy keeps outperforming him every week)?:goof:

Phinfanatic84 said:
Troll? It's called sarcasm... Homer! How many "Will Ronnie's TD finally silence his critics" threads have to go up before people get tired of talking about why Caddy's not as good as Ronnie (even though Caddy keeps outperforming him every week)?:goof:

alright, sorry :baghead:

Phinfanatic84 said:

who cares.

we won. i guess your Tampa Bay Buccanneers did too though.

I'm sure Ronnie will enjoy it when he doesnt have to face Elite Defenses as well.

Blocking should help too.

Thing is your delusional, nobody is down on Caddy, he's outplaying every back in the NFL right now... it has nothing to do with defending Brown. We're not concerned with Caddy. You are.

Phinfanatic84 said:

You may be the worst Phin fan I have ever seen. Enjoy the win for your "favorite" team.

AirChambers84 said:
obviously this is a response to the other thread, so why did you have to start your own to respond to it ??

Obviously to be sarcastic... the number of Ronnie is better then Caddy, Will Ronnie's TD finally silence his critics, Ronnie vs Caddy, Ronnie/Caddy, etc threads are all redundant threads and should just be merged or closed but like I said...this one is for ****$ and giggles for the Homer club.

I am glad we have Ronnie, but lets give credit where credit is due. Caddie is the first rook rb to run for 3 100 yards game in his first 3 games. Congrats to him and TB.

Martel said:
You may be the worst Phin fan I have ever seen. Enjoy the win for your "favorite" team.

He is, he is happy with Tampa's win.

Phinfanatic84 said:
Obviously to be sarcastic... the number of Ronnie is better then Caddy, Will Ronnie's TD finally silence his critics, Ronnie vs Caddy, Ronnie/Caddy, etc threads are all redundant threads and should just be merged or closed but like I said...this one is for ****$ and giggles for the Homer club.

Oh ok....your sarcasm was weird though man. You need to tighten that up.

Saban4prez said:
who cares.

we won. i guess your Tampa Bay Buccanneers did too though.

I don't give a hoot about the Bucs but I do like how Caddy runs though. What I don't like are HOMERS who try to discredit players from other teams just because we drafted somebody else who isn't having their success.

If you've read any of my previous threads then you'll see that I'm fine with having Ronnie but I'm not fine with the HOMERS making excuses and trying to discredit Caddy for simply outperforming Ronnie.

Back
Top Bottom