Will Cadillac's 3rd 100+ yard rushing game silence his critics? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Cadillac's 3rd 100+ yard rushing game silence his critics?

rebel4life said:
caddy is having a great year so far he leads the nfl in rushing yards but ronnie had his first 100+ yard game so i wouldnt go as far as yall picked the wrong guy

I don't think we picked the wrong guy because as I said in a previous post... I don't think the Dolphins could've gone wrong with any of the 3 RB's (Ronnie, Cedric, or Cadallic). All 3 of those guys are going to have very good careers.

NawlinsBucFan said:
It doesn't matter where a D is 'ranked', it's still an NFL D and when an NFL team puts 9 guys in the box to stop the run and you still run all over them, THAT IS DANG IMPRESSIVE!!!

Besides, wasn't the Bills D supposed to be #1 against the run last year? That's not an elite D? And the Broncos are? I know you won that game but how many yards did RB get in that one? I'm not trying to trash Brown but come one Dolfans, it won't kill you to give your cross state rivals some credit. It may hurt a little but it won't kill you.:D
I never mentioned rankings i was merely pointing out the utter lack off quality green bays defense posseses, i wasn't trying to trash caddy or say brown was better, just the packers D is garbage

Back
Top Bottom