Will Cadillac's 3rd 100+ yard rushing game silence his critics? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Cadillac's 3rd 100+ yard rushing game silence his critics?

Martel said:
Oh ok....your sarcasm was weird though man. You need to tighten that up.

Yeah... my strength is my presentation but a message board just can't bring out the proper facial expressions!

Phinfanatic84 said:
Caddy's 3 for 3 in the NFL but I figured I'd throw gasoline on the CaddyHater's club weekly bonfire where they burn Cadillac's jersey and declare their unwavering love to Ronnie Brown.

Hey, it's all for ****$ and giggles. We have Ronnie on our team and no amount of debating who's better (not that there is much of a debate) is going to change that so stop hating!

why in the hell is this posted on this sight???

find a bucs site to post to get the hell outta here.:fire:

Phinfanatic84 said:
I don't give a hoot about the Bucs but I do like how Caddy runs though. What I don't like are HOMERS who try to discredit players from other teams just because we drafted somebody else who isn't having their success.

If you've read any of my previous threads then you'll see that I'm fine with having Ronnie but I'm not fine with the HOMERS making excuses and trying to discredit Caddy for simply outperforming Ronnie.

Who was trying to discredit Caddy? He's great. I think we all wanted to see more from Ronnie...and we did, so stop worrying about the naysayers and have a little fun.

AirChambers84 said:
I'm sure Ronnie will enjoy it when he doesnt have to face Elite Defenses as well.

Blocking should help too.

Thing is your delusional, nobody is down on Caddy, he's outplaying every back in the NFL right now... it has nothing to do with defending Brown. We're not concerned with Caddy. You are.

Carolina has a good D

AirChambers84 said:
I'm sure Ronnie will enjoy it when he doesnt have to face Elite Defenses as well.

Blocking should help too.

Thing is your delusional, nobody is down on Caddy, he's outplaying every back in the NFL right now... it has nothing to do with defending Brown. We're not concerned with Caddy. You are.

I guess you haven't read the Ronnie will be better then Caddy thread by A.P.A or the other threads starting with Ronnie/Caddy? Read them and come back to your post.

Martel said:
Who was trying to discredit Caddy? He's great. I think we all wanted to see more from Ronnie...and we did, so stop worrying about the naysayers and have a little fun.

I'd say about 10 people... A.P.A, finjim, Kastad something, and I think ajajaj as well but like I said, read the Ronnie will be better then Caddy thread...it's amusing but extemely long.

Phinfanatic84 said:
I'd say about 10 people... A.P.A, finjim, Kastad something, and I think ajajaj as well but like I said, read the Ronnie will be better then Caddy thread...it's amusing but extemely long.

I did get caught up in the debate, but it was never an intention of mine to discredit Caddy, he seems to be a great back. He has put up the #'s in an offense Grudden has structured to take advantage of his running style. It's a GREAT fit.

Ronnie is an all around player in an Offense designed to be versitile and not really built or designed around Ronnie Brown.

I was simply trying to make the point that the Bucs simply run a higher % of plays than we do, and we also sub in more than they do, that's it, nothing against Caddy, but Ronnie has skills on top of skills period.

Cadillac had 37 carries and played a poor defense. I'm not knocking him of course, but i wasn't that impressed by his performance today. Though i'm rooting for Ronnie to be better so you guys can shut up about him being a bust.

he had a good game, but lets be fair green bay has likely the worst run D in the nfl could there be a worse combo than Grady Jackson (poor mans Larry Chester) and Cullen Jenkins (Who?) neither of there DE's can play the run Barnett is undersized and struggles if Dt's can't keep blockers off him, Robert Thomas proved for the rams that he is incapable of playing the run and mark roman at SS, give me a break

@@@@@ said:
he had a good game, but lets be fair green bay has likely the worst run D in the nfl could there be a worse combo than Grady Jackson (poor mans Larry Chester) and Cullen Jenkins (Who?) neither of there DE's can play the run Barnett is undersized and struggles if Dt's can't keep blockers off him, Robert Thomas proved for the rams that he is incapable of playing the run and mark roman at SS, give me a break

It doesn't matter where a D is 'ranked', it's still an NFL D and when an NFL team puts 9 guys in the box to stop the run and you still run all over them, THAT IS DANG IMPRESSIVE!!!

Besides, wasn't the Bills D supposed to be #1 against the run last year? That's not an elite D? And the Broncos are? I know you won that game but how many yards did RB get in that one? I'm not trying to trash Brown but come one Dolfans, it won't kill you to give your cross state rivals some credit. It may hurt a little but it won't kill you.:D

NawlinsBucFan said:
It doesn't matter where a D is 'ranked', it's still an NFL D and when an NFL team puts 9 guys in the box to stop the run and you still run all over them, THAT IS DANG IMPRESSIVE!!!

Besides, wasn't the Bills D supposed to be #1 against the run last year? That's not an elite D? And the Broncos are? I know you won that game but how many yards did RB get in that one? I'm not trying to trash Brown but come one Dolfans, it won't kill you to give your cross state rivals some credit. It may hurt a little but it won't kill you.:D

Supposed to..

Bills haven't been very impressive this year so far. Caddy is doing a good job but like I said it's not like he's been facing any good D's. I'll say Buff's D is good but it's a little overrated and GB/Minn D's have to be somewhere in the mid 20's I would imagine.

caddy is having a great year so far he leads the nfl in rushing yards but ronnie had his first 100+ yard game so i wouldnt go as far as yall picked the wrong guy

Back
Top Bottom