Will DBo Surpass the 1000 yard mark? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will DBo Surpass the 1000 yard mark?

DBoston80 said:
...If they really thought he was NOT as good ..would they have really resigned him??

..Boston is low risk HIGH reward if he IS healthy he VERY likely will start and obviously at worse would be the #3

when healthy Dbo is the in the elite like Moss Owens harrison, see David Boston in Dictionary:)

David Boston cannot walk without a limp.

His body is destroyed by steroids.

He makes Ricky look like someone you can count on.

Mark my words...DBo wont even make it through training camp.

Dont get me wrong, I would love for this guy to come out and light it up, but realistically, he is a long shot to even be on the team for game 1.

Saban4prez said:
I totally agree with you that Boston has the potential to be a top WR in this league. Size speed and athleticism that can't be matched. But hes got the brain of a child and makes the dumbest decisions in the world. Saban could very well choose thompson because thompsons not an idiot.

yes but Saban AKA god signed Dbo for a reason he knows wat hes capapble of. HEs lurin back Rikwill for reasons, sometimes under new coaches and systems u change, IMO Dbo will have a monster year and so will Rick will

dominizzo said:
i say Dbo will pass the 1000 yard mark if he is the number 2 guy well if we set the 3 Wr formation i still say Dbo will get 1000+

wat u guys think?

Dominizzo

the better question is will we have ANY 1000 yard recievers?

I think Boston has a better shot at 1,000 with this offense but I think Chambers has the only real shot at it.

jaxdolfan said:

Dont get me wrong, I would love for this guy to come out and light it up, but realistically, he is a long shot to even be on the team for game 1.

....:rofl3: :rofl3: ..Thank you Doctor!:rofl3: :rofl3:

jaxdolfan said:

illl rememeber that but a wager on it if dbos doesnt make the team ill have a sig of bills sayin i love them more than Miami likewise for u also ur in?

DBoston80 said:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: ...ON WHAT BASIS WOULD THOMPSON EVER!!!! START OVER DB!!!:rofl3:
I see millions of posts like that everyday about player haters...First of all, Boston won't be 100% this season in my opinion. Maybe next year, but last year he was out of football and all those distractions will be hard to overcome in one season.

Tell me what you want about Thompson but there is never a penalty on him or maybe 1 or 2 in a year. He is a good blocker and he has the size...He showed some flashes with the Redskins and last year too. Why is it impossible for him to be a 3rd WR...even though I would prefer Boston.

I don't see Boston getting 1000 this season. However, I won't be surprised to see him have 2-3 100+ yard games.

With our wide open offense, I would be very supised to see any of our skilled players to have "break out" numbers. I suppose it is on the outer edge of possibility that Chambers could break the 1000 yard mark, with all the shots we will likely be taking down feild I could see it. Boston, if he can stay healthy(and thats a big if) he will probably be used mostly for third and ten situations because he is strong enough to grab the extra yardage. I think every player could have decent numbers, but if you are looking for Ronnie to grind out 2000 yards you are in for a big disapointment

BenchFiedler said:
I see millions of posts like that everyday about player haters...First of all, Boston won't be 100% this season in my opinion. Maybe next year, but last year he was out of football and all those distractions will be hard to overcome in one season.

Tell me what you want about Thompson but there is never a penalty on him or maybe 1 or 2 in a year. He is a good blocker and he has the size...He showed some flashes with the Redskins and last year too. Why is it impossible for him to be a 3rd WR...even though I would prefer Boston.

....Im not saying DT is a bad #3..but there is a HUGE talent disparity between David Boston and Derrius Thompson!!

BenchFiedler said:

Derrius was suppose to be a 75 1000 guy and he never will be like that like i said hes an underachiever that dont care bout notin that guy is dangerous but hes lazy all he plays for is money he wants contracts big ones soo i say Dbo eats him aliveeeeeeeeee

DBoston80 said:
....Im not saying DT is a bad #3..but there is a HUGE talent disparity between David Boston and Derrius Thompson!!

hey, there WAS a huge talent difference. Keep in mind none of us have seen boston play in 2 years now.

Originally Posted by jaxdolfan

DBoston80 said:
....:rofl3: :rofl3: ..Thank you Doctor!:rofl3: :rofl3:

First of all, I am a doctor. You're welcome.

Secondly, his body is breaking down. Especially the tendons supposed to harness all that muscle. He has been injured the last 2 seasons. Not by wild hits, but by just doing his job. Last season was a non contact injury.

I'm not saying that he will come in, play his *** off and get beat out and not make the team, I am saying he is a huge risk of being injured or being a head case and not making game 1 because of that.

jaxdolfan said:
First of all, I am a doctor. You're welcome.

Secondly, his body is breaking down. Especially the tendons supposed to harness all that muscle. He has been injured the last 2 seasons. Not by wild hits, but by just doing his job. Last season was a non contact injury.

I'm not saying that he will come in, play his *** off and get beat out and not make the team, I am saying he is a huge risk of being injured or being a head case and not making game 1 because of that.

wat kind of doctor

Back
Top Bottom